Theresa May Statement - 11:15

ICTChris

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I reckon the SNP will lose several seats, they'd do extremely well to keep any more than 45 of the current 56. I'm still an SNP supporter but many have lost patience with them over that last year.

This is the PM who said she wasn't going to call an early General Election but circumstances change so any objections the Tories want to put forward about a second IndRef have just vanished.

The choice is plain - Independence or permaTory rule.

2 minutes ago, smpar said:

I reckon the SNP will lose several seats, they'd do extremely well to keep any more than 45 of the current 56. I'm still an SNP supporter but many have lost patience with them over that last year.

Who are you going to vote for then?

What?! 

Source?

1 minute ago, Rugster said:

Who are you going to vote for then?

I'm still going to vote SNP. I have supported independence since 2013 and I'm also a fan of my MP, but I don't think they're as popular as they were in May 2015. 

1 minute ago, Granny Danger said:

Source?

I don't have a source for that at all, I just feel that less people have patience for Sturgeon and the very word 'independence' encourages some Pavlovian-like reaction whereby Unionists go into full "Natzi"/"Crankie" mode. I hope I'm wrong about it and I would love to see the SNP retain 56 seats (or anything close to it) but, realistically, I don't think they will. 

26 minutes ago, Karl Fletcher said:

Utter scenes

I'll come in my pants if Mundell loses his seat

14 minutes ago, Wee Willie said:

me tae :)

Edit: my breeks and no yours.

2 minutes ago, ICTJohnboy said:

Not going to happen, Wullie....

His breeks are much too big for you.

read my lips :lol:

I won't vote for the SNP but I don't see them losing more than a handful at most. They won my seat with about 35% of the vote or something last time and all the other parties have had it before so I'm guessing seats like my area could go either way, but a lot of parts of Glasgow etc they'll still pish I'm going to wildly guess.

19 minutes ago, smpar said:

Who would they lose 11 seats to? 

This move by May looks like it will finish off Corbyn and Labour. 

In Scotland the SNP are still polling highly and you cannot see them losing many if any seats. IF, they do they will still have over 50 seats of that I'm sure.

Should they now put an Indyref2 policy in their manifesto should they win a majority of seats in Scotland? 

Nah.....they increased their vote by 250000 at holyrood last time out. They may lose seats to tories in rural areas / unionist tactical voting but realistically it's more likely lib dems n slab will b wiped out leaving snp on well over 50 seats. The other parties n candidates are shambolic.

Archived