THE LAST HIGHLAND DERBY (maybe)

Well ICT look to be in a bit of bother these days, bottom of the league and rumours of going under? County win surely ends all hope of caley escaping from the championship next season. Would give us Staggies a bit of breathing space after picking up an unlikely point against Celtic.

Only Davies suspended for county in this one unless action is taken over Schalk's *cough cough* trip...? Assuming county get the win I'd imagine this will be the last meeting the teams will have in a league for at least a year.

Can't wait for this one! Mon the Staggies!

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Feed the fish and see what happens, that's what I say.

You never know, living in hope we could win this one and unfortunately rely on the other results going for us we could pull the gap back.

A little nervous about this one. Caley are a mess at the minute, but I've been confident of a County win before only to have them to batter us- especially in Dingwall.

Is Boyce suspended for this?

46 minutes ago, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

The state of that protest :lol:

I take it U571 are the VLs in Stone Island jumpers that got pwopa nawty in Elgin a few months back?

Correct.  We can debate the decision of the manager and board etc. forever, but we can't throw money at the club we don't have and I don't see what this 'protest' will achieve.  If there was one negative about coming third and winning the Scottish Cup, it's the way spoilt nature of some fans.  There seems to be some who think we should be competing for Europe every year. 

11 minutes ago, Highland Capital said:

Correct.  We can debate the decision of the manager and board etc. forever, but we can't throw money at the club we don't have and I don't see what this 'protest' will achieve.  If there was one negative about coming third and winning the Scottish Cup, it's the way spoilt nature of some fans.  There seems to be some who think we should be competing for Europe every year. 

We all have our zoomers...

4 hours ago, Highland Capital said:

58f63ebc3bd25_ScreenShot2017-04-18at17_27_42.png.ce776dbea7cf079cdba690ac50805d43.png

giphy.gif

I can't wait for this, this stunt may add hundreds to the gate just to watch and gasp at the sheer hilarity of the effort. Please don't back track as I have set my watch and bought new ray bans. We will record it and post the extravaganza.

58 minutes ago, Gaz FFC said:

Surely to f**k talk of Inverness administration is bollocks? 

Sure it's bollocks, maybe OP was giving his mind a treat but a bit nawty. 'A' word has since been edited out.

Archived