THE LAST HIGHLAND DERBY (maybe)

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

ICT are pish, but they can still stay up Michael Stewart is a moron, Dundee lose aswell tomorrow and it's still 5 points with 4 to play once against each other. They are sooo bad though.

That affected Edinburgh hipster accent does nothing to hide that.

20 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

I've met you Jimmy, there was only 1 moron present, and it wasn't me. You are fat, moronic mess who looks and acts like a beast.

'Troll boys' a fatty mess? What next? Santa isn't real?

Obviously an absolute horrorshow but not surprising. To go into a Derby game with Ross Draper and Billy Mckay on the bench is inexplicable. The tactics were non-existent, there's no plan, no underlying strategy to the team. We are indisciplined and spent the whole game giving away stupid fouls, including the penalties.

We're up there as the worst side ever to be relegated from the SPL/Premiership. In our time in the league only Gretna and Livingston have been comparable to us this season. Given what's happened in the last few weeks I can see something happening in the club but Foran needs to go.

Bit worried that Tansey is damaged goods arriving from this shower.

Fear not....he's been resting the whole season barley played a half dozen games Caley! he'll be fit as a fiddle and raring to go.....

24 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

'Troll boys' a fatty mess? What next? Santa isn't real?

Sorry to disappoint you but I'm incredibly skinny. Your drunk pal has fabricated a meeting between the 2 of us. Which is genuinely concerning behaviour. 

Charlie Christie will have ICT playing Buckie or EK in a couple of weeks - he keeps saying on the radio that they're bottom of the SPFL.

I suppose it's slightly more accurate than somebody referring to them as being bottom of the SPL.

Well that was easy. Caley are rotten. 

I feel really bad for Foran. He's obviously completely out of his depth but he has been a hell of a servant to that club for many many years and he's a genuinely good bloke. He's in serious danger of tarnishing his stellar reputation there and that is sad. 

The sheer awfulness of Caley was a shocker. It was bookended beautifully on the way home by listening to Charlie Christie and Barry Wilson on the radio giving their "insight" into the decline of their little darlings. What a load of total shite. No, Charlie, Caley were not in total control of the game until County scored. No, Charlie, Gardyne and Dow were not forced back into defensive positions by Caley; that was the fecking County set up you tube. And to top it off by saying Esson had very little to do only confirms the pair in the pantheon of one eyed muppets.

We're so pish we deserve to go down two divisions.

That's the worst ICT team I've ever seen and I've seen them all. What makes it all the worse is the speed of decline, which the board have to shoulder the blame as well as our lost soul of a manager.

There's too many people to list just now of who I want to get to f**k, but I'm not gonna hold my breath considering most of them have had their heads up their own arses all season.

Feel sorry for the few who can hold their heads up, players like Tremarco and the youngsters, but these are the breaks, and they'll find good clubs when they inevitably move on soon.

Archived