Paisley topless barbers

45 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

Remembered this randomly today, does anyone else recall the uproar when it opened? Did any of our heroin riddled posters from Paisley give it a try?

A Bit off the Top it was called. Never frequented it personally but it was shut down rather swiftly and unsurprisingly when it transpired that it was in fact a whorehouse.

Local godbotherers campaigned to get it closed.
Like there was no  fucking in the bible.

Did someone get a short back and sides with a big pair of tits pressed against them in the bible though?

It was discussed on here recently. It also featured in some late night channel 4 show - maybe not The Word but one of the things that came afterwards. I remember some ginger boy was getting his pubes trimmed. 

Just now, NorthernJambo said:

I agree with this. My hairdresser is a wid, but I've no desire for her to have her tits out while cutting my hair.

Yep, very impractical and not a place that you really want to get a hard on anyway. I would imagine during the winter months it would be cold for the hair dresser and the heating would have to be on full blast and that would make it uncomfortably hot for a fully clothed gentleman. So many things wrong here. 

Archived