Livingston FC the champions 22/4 match thread

Regardless of what happens, we can look at it with some perspective. This time three years ago, we were miles adrift at the bottom of League Two. It's almost ludicrous that we are where we are.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 hours ago, livicha said:

Leading you lot into a false sense of security. It would be great to see Queens in the championship just to become cannon fodder for the rest of us emoji6.png

We were meant to be cannon fodder this season!

5 minutes ago, andylivi1 said:

Watching QP fans losing their shit is hilarious, the guy waving his glasses at the front :lol::lol::lol:

Defo hand ball, penalty and red card btw which makes it even better :thumsup2

Couldn't see properly from where I am, just assumed it was off the line and they were claiming it was over :lol:

Should have been a Livi free kick right before anyway, these things even themselves out and all that. 

Queens fans love to have a cry don't they? :D:D:D 

Other news, I think Knox looked brilliant today. Hopefully we can keep him, seeing good partnerships evolve here - Halkett and Gallagher, Pittman and Knox, Cadden and Mullin and Toddy with Mullen.

We're looking like a more fluid team, especially today which I thought was one of the best performances we've had for a good while.

Awful result but I quite enjoyed the game. Thought we were pretty un lucky to be down at half time. We competed well up to the second goal then lost our way. Livi looked a lot better than I've seen them.

Goal difference is shot, but before the game I'd have settled for the table looking as it does.

4 hours ago, andylivi1 said:

Imagine if we actually tried :P

Excellent 2nd half from us, dominated, some good goals in there as well. 

Not all's lost for QP, 4 way fight for 2 playoff places now. 

Happy birthday LF :thumsup2

Cheers, nice of Livi to gub QP for a birthday present. 8)

Queen's Park fans have been bumping their gums about beating us a couple of times and they have been questioning us but today we showed our true strength and showed them why we're the champions, never question us again we might not be so lenient next time. You're lucky we stopped at four the Amber Machine rolled over Gus' Bus today.

Archived