Livingston FC the champions 22/4 match thread

13 hours ago, Wee Chap said:

The 4th goal wasn't offside. The defender deliberately played the ball with his head (hence the lineswoman patting her head). This means the opposing player is then onside even although starting in an offside position. Read the rules. Sorry for spoiling your moan fest QP fans...... you utterly vile people. Not heard abuse like that to players and officials from fans for a long time..... the minority have tainted their club I'm afraid. Why are the decent ones not self policing???

re the 4th goal. That's what I thought at the time. It's the laws by the way, not the rules.

re the rest of your posts. Didn't hear the prostitution comment at the time but if true then of course I think it's out of order and would have said so to the individual but I was too busy shouting utterly vile abuse at convicted sex pest Lithgow to hear that 

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm certain that that was the worst referee we'll have all season. Can see why QP fans feel aggrieved but he was utterly pish for both sides - the yellow card for Halkett is possibly the most ludicrous decision I've seen in years. With luck, the assessor will have been there and consigns the donkey to refereeing oblivion.

That aside, it was quite an enjoyable game. Very even up until the first goal then there only really looked like being one winner. I was very disappointed with Queen's Park, I have to say - all three times I've seen them previously, they've been well up for it, stuffy, hard to break down, and just a general pain that everyone dislikes but as a fan of the team you're delighted. They totally nullified us up until Saturday, with the first goal being most unlike them. Second half in particular, they just seemed to totally disintegrate - was this fatigue from the league campaign so far, or a lack of leadership in the dugout? Not exactly sure what Gus done to be warranted his marching orders, but from where I sit behind the away dugout it looked like he wanted his injured player to roll back onto the pitch and then gave the ref some verbals when called out for it. A complete knobber, of that I'm sure, but he's very much like the description of his team above. Do QP fans reckon he'll leave come the end of the season if they fail in the play-offs? One could argue his stock will never be higher, etc.

Good luck to QP, they've certainly been a pain whenever we've played them and it's testament to their performances that I was delighted we pumped them. Hopefully see you next season. :thumsup2

re the 4th goal. That's what I thought at the time. It's the laws by the way, not the rules.
re the rest of your posts. Didn't hear the prostitution comment at the time but if true then of course I think it's out of order and would have said so to the individual but I was too busy shouting utterly vile abuse at convicted sex pest Lithgow to hear that 

Lol [emoji23] fair enough

Archived