You're The Ref

17 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

I get the impression we're ment to believe that Celtic are benefiting from a system that we are rigging, may I remind everyone that we are talking about a game that Celtic had a man wrongly sent off and lost 2 points from a wrongly given penalty that was awarded as the result of cheating.

Brown's ban being overturned is the Masonic conspiracy covering its tracks IMO.

ohdY5OaQmUmVW.gif

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The decisions been made and won't change.
Every club in Scotland should appeal every red card for the whole of next season just for the banter.

No. Every other clubs gets fined an ordinate amount for appeals, which they get part of back if they're successful, if they lose then the money's gone.

1 hour ago, Drew Brees said:

He got off with the red because the charge was recklessly dangerous play, which is yellow card offence.

IMG_1493362109.839449.thumb.jpg.f83ba617155acc6c3d6a783bda854143.jpg

No he got off with it because he's Scott Brown and plays for Celtic, part of Scottish football's establishment.

He got off with the red because the charge was recklessly dangerous play, which is yellow card offence.

1- what do you mean by charge? The SFA disciplinary news says he was sent off for serious foul play. What else is a charge if not the offence he was sent off for?
2- Where have you got this information from?
3- If the gentleman who posted above about the SFA wanting the decision upheld is correct, then them asking for this decision on the basis of a yellow card offence can't also be correct.
4- if the SFA charged broonie with a yellow card offence then they took the decision out of the hands of the independent panel. This could only be due to incompetence or corruption.
5- As a fan of poverty fc who has uncovered incontrovertible evidence of SFA corruption or incompetence you are duty bound to make a documentary about it.

Unless of course you/bloke in pub/voice in your head is just making up shite?

3 hours ago, Drew Brees said:

So trying to break an opponents leg is now recklessly dangerous play?

Absolutely bewildering decision.  I can only assume he's been cleared on a paperwork technicality, because that remains one of the worst tackles I've seen this season.  Just look at the County players' reactions.  

Absolutely bewildering decision.  I can only assume he's been cleared on a paperwork technicality, because that remains one of the worst tackles I've seen this season.  Just look at the County players' reactions.  

No, because he was guilty of recklessly dangerous play, a booking.

IMG_1493379735.237795.jpg

Archived