You're The Ref

Don't you mean Irish immigrants?

There was no mention of conspiracy, just having a bit of fun with the diddies, the only ones I can have fun with since she fell out with me, I know the leagues won, I know refs are shit, I know we're better than you, all of you. [emoji6]

Aye well you're so rattled you started a thread, using a bank of evidence gathered by your fans. Either way, tell your pals. This tedious patter is the worst.

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I see its gone quiet in here now. Looks like the raging sobbing Celtic fans on this thread have slowly figured out what appealing against the red card means and that Scott Brown can play in the Scottish Cup semi final against the fake club.

All seems alright in the world again.

They should beat Neu Rangers in the semi final, Neu Rangers are a poor side and nowhere near the class act the glorious hoops are. The final should be a cake walk, either Hibs or Aberdeen, two poor teams that always bottle the big game.

Lets see.

just going to leave these here
JS43989930.jpg

not to mention the other dive in the 5-2 game when we were 2-1 up, which somehow the press photographers 'missed'

"just one of those things", "it happens in football", "it evens itself out in the end".

All quotes from Scott Brown when asked about that incident, some recycled by Brendan Rodgers after the "handball" they got against us this season.

A real journalist should really remind them of these instead of just nodding their head as they mewl about the unfairness of life.

A) free kick for Rangers(forearm smash)

B) yellow card Motherwell (retaliation) Red card Celtic(punching)

C) yellow card Rangers(coming from the rear) red card Celtic(play acting, quite clearly excited about taking one from behind)

D) red card County(repeat elbowing)

3 minutes ago, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

Why do Celtic players keep assaulting Liam Boyce?

image.jpg

image.jpg

The ref getting in with a wee forearm smash as well.

1 hour ago, RiG said:

To confer his belief that Celtic are harshly treated by the SFA, SFPL and, well, everyone basically because there is some kind of anti Celtic conspiracy to stop them winning trophies.

If only there wasn't an anti-Celtic conspiracy. Then they might have won the last six league titles, with the most recent coming as a result of going undefeated.

#prayforceltic :(

If only there wasn't an anti-Celtic conspiracy. Then they might have won the last six league titles, with the most recent coming as a result of going undefeated.

#prayforceltic [emoji20]

No idea where all the accusations of anti Celtic conspiracy theory's are coming from, it was just a simple exercise to see how good your refereeing skills were. Only one has passed so far. Just shows what I suspected all along, the rest of you know hee haw about football.

15 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

No idea where all the accusations of anti Celtic conspiracy theory's are coming from, it was just a simple exercise to see how good your refereeing skills were. Only one has passed so far. Just shows what I suspected all along, the rest of you know hee haw about football.

Is the answer to A, B, C & D:

Penalty to Celtic and a straight red card for the opposing player?

Is the answer to A, B, C & D:
Penalty to Celtic and a straight red card for the opposing player?

Dreadful dive by Boyce, wasn't it. Can quite see why Celtic fans are furious. Thanks, OP!

34 minutes ago, The Master said:

#prayforceltic :(

Yes.  I can see somebody applying for a job with MI6 or the CIA.

"So how good are you at all this cloak and dagger stuff?"
"I conspired to stop Celtic winning anything."
"Oh dear.  Thank you for your time.  Don't call us.  We will call you."

1 hour ago, Drew Brees said:

Celtic fans made a film about it..

I really do fear for Celtic Football Club in the face of this obvious agenda against them. They should resign from the SPFL in protest immediately. Rangers* should also in order to distance themselves from said agenda.

Archived