Cleveland

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It is very weird watching these videos where he is explaining the situation. He has very obviously lost the plot, and killing innocent people in the street is not the way to go about whatever outcome he is trying to achieve. But he has evidently got severe mental health problems which have probably been harbouring for years. I genuinely don't believe this guy to be evil I think his mind has corrupted his body, I know that sort of stuff can happen. This is obviously at the extreme end of the scale though. 

Again it's not surprising to see as people snap all the time and random shootings will happen if you allow every moron to own a gun as part of your countries policy. Fucking hell though.

Just avoid twitter if you wanna have any faith left in humanity. So many people are retweet begging using the hashtag with things like "Don't scroll past, rt" etc or using the # like it's fucking advertising. The poor old guy isn't even cold yet and people are plastering his image everywhere to stroke thier own ego's. We really are circling the drain 

This is probably either going to end in a Raoul Moat style standoff where he tops himself or suicide by cop. Having said that he mentioned going to death row in one of his videos so maybe he's not keen on dying.

5 minutes ago, EdgarusQPFC said:

Just avoid twitter if you wanna have any faith left in humanity. So many people are retweet begging using the hashtag with things like "Don't scroll past, rt" etc or using the # like it's fucking advertising. The poor old guy isn't even cold yet and people are plastering his image everywhere to stroke thier own ego's. We really are circling the drain 

The pencil sketch with the artist's signature just to the right of the old guy's face is particularly galling.

1 hour ago, The Diabolical One said:

News outlets have probably been asked to keep coverage to a minimum to reduce the likelihood of copycat incidents. 

If only he was a different shade of brown

A mental case with gun probably shoots a stranger everyday in America, and it's in page 6 of the local paper. Put it on Facebook and the killer becomes a legendary mass murderer in minutes.

This is probably either going to end in a Raoul Moat style standoff where he tops himself or suicide by cop. Having said that he mentioned going to death row in one of his videos so maybe he's not keen on dying.

These things usually end one of two ways, Dee Man. Turns the gun on himself or "suicide by cop".

25 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

A mental case with gun probably shoots a stranger everyday in America, and it's in page 6 of the local paper. Put it on Facebook and the killer becomes a legendary mass murderer in minutes.

It'll be real media downer when it's only one guy he's killed 

Hardly covered (considering what's going on) on the news over there which seems bizarre considering, the footage I've seen of the city so far makes it look like a ghost town with everybody staying in doors. Suspected to be heading East too. Still not caught. You'd think they'd have it on tv more. All over twitter but alot of people will be without social media.

6 hours ago, IrishBhoy said:

This is crazy. Watched the video on twitter, the guys head has completely gone.

Btw, dont watch the video. I've watched a lot of fucked up videos but that video is just sickening. 

Well aye, he was shot in the face. 

11 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Hardly covered (considering what's going on) on the news over there which seems bizarre considering, the footage I've seen of the city so far makes it look like a ghost town with everybody staying in doors. 

It's just coming up to 5am in Cleveland, of course it's a fucking ghost town.

Archived