Cleveland

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The video is fucking horrible, even with the shot blurred out. The police say they only know about the one murder.

Supposedly stands at 16, not seen the video but I have no intention of seeing it either.

Reading that there's a few people live streaming themselves on a manhunt for him with their guns.

Absolutely mental.

Just now, 1320Lichtie said:

Supposedly stands at 16, not seen the video but I have no intention of seeing it either.

Reading that there's a few people live streaming themselves on a manhunt for him with their guns.

Absolutely mental.

It's just some creep listening in on police radio and following them around, pretending to be a fucking bounty hunter.

It's incidents like these that 24 hour news channels were made for. Shocking that there's barely been a mention.

Not seen the full video but seen The Sun's condensed version of it. Horrific and it's heartbreaking seeing the old man's fear. Thankfully the video doesn't show the actual shot.

It's on the front page of the BBC website.

Genuinely couldn't see anything when I looked but a story has just went up recently I see.

Waiting up till 2 to watch the 2 o clock news, still not found him. Supposedly on a killing spree because his girlfriend dumped him, made the old man say her name. No bodies have been found by the police but in his videos he's claiming to have killed a dozen folk.

Also seen an interview with the old guys family and it's heart breaking.

Theres as I type 915 thousand tweets on this just now but none of the news channels are covering it live. Not even the US channels... actually as I type CBS have just started speaking about it.

CNN and Fox are showing Easter movies.

Still not been caught.

Another video. Safe for work minus a few swear words. It's just him explaining himself in the car whilst he's driving.

The video of the old guy being shot popped up on my twitter feed and played automatically but I managed to scroll past it before the shot went off.

Archived