Syfa rule 54 and player development pathway

Yfs1

Pointless having rules in place though if they're not followed through don't you think?
Syfa emailed me reiterating the rule ,this should be the case at every club or explain to kids you can join our club but you may not get to play .

6 hours ago, Yfs1 said:

Pointless having rules in place though if they're not followed through don't you think?
Syfa emailed me reiterating the rule ,this should be the case at every club or explain to kids you can join our club but you may not get to play .

is this regarding pro/youth or normal boys club teams..... only my experience watching my boy go through the ranks of pro youths and top end boys clubs ,18 now :

regarding equal playing time after about under 12s its the best boys on the park (or the coaches favourites).Just like big boys football the boys who are not starting have to use the time on park when they get it to make an impression

Sadly boys who are not getting enough game will either leave or find their level at another club .

Before someone posts this is whats up with the developement of our young players then I agree with them but sadly this is the culture of our system where results matter more than boys improving .

Oh aye its just the same in the girls game as I have my daughter playing under 15s and its not much different 

Archived