Bet Victor Offer

Tartan Dave

Went on to the live chat and asked why i wasnt sent the email. According to them its an automated system and whilst there isnt a problem with my account, i simply wasnt chosen. I put it down to the fact i very rarely use them so ive been blackballed. As an aside, surely these offers should be available to all members, like the bet365 one?

Ps i did get a free £5 bet from them as a gesture of goodwill so will bang that on the game

Is over 0.5 before game and 0-0 best for this you think? 
£20 on over 0.5 returns like 21 
free £20 on 0-0 in play at 7/1? 

Essentially a free bet on 0-0, not a bad idea. Don't know if the prices are worth it but I'd look at Man Utd/draw double chance or Man Utd draw no bet then back Chelsea in play...maybe after 15mins and no goals price will get bigger.

15 minutes ago, NorthernJambo said:

Essentially a free bet on 0-0, not a bad idea. Don't know if the prices are worth it but I'd look at Man Utd/draw double chance or Man Utd draw no bet then back Chelsea in play...maybe after 15mins and no goals price will get bigger.

wish I'd done that now, but put 20 on over 0.5 a few minutes ago. Uniteds team doesn't look like offering much of a goal threat so not sure whether to go 0-0 or just for the draw. 7/1 and 11/5 i think the prices are. Probably go for 0-0, think, however, Chelsea will win 1 or 2 nil

wish I'd done that now, but put 20 on over 0.5 a few minutes ago. Uniteds team doesn't look like offering much of a goal threat so not sure whether to go 0-0 or just for the draw. 7/1 and 11/5 i think the prices are. Probably go for 0-0, think, however, Chelsea will win 1 or 2 nil

Can't see Man Utd offering much, if anything. Agree with Chelsea 1 or 2-0

1 minute ago, NorthernJambo said:

You'll get a better price on Chelsea now though emoji12.png

Haha no way, United bus on its way onto the pitch I'd imagine. £20 withdrawn, and the peanuts I made plus £2 that was lying there on David Luiz next...

10 hours ago, Tartan Dave said:

Think it might be as I've stopped using them of late. Used to constantly fire 20/25 in a week and for the past month I've been using sky, trying to lure me back no doubt!

You might be right, I hardly ever use them and got the same offer but for £10 rather than £20. They've got the same odds as McBookies so I only use them when they've got a special on that McBookies aren't offering.

Archived