The Famous Aberdeen European Tour 17/18

NorthernLights

30 minutes ago, Jimmy85 said:

Aberdeen fans tend to be utter wankers but as this result gets it up the **** I'll allow it.

At least you're honest

Sellick fans on Twitter dishing out congrats on 'good for Scottish football' ticket are so transparent 

They're happy we won because it winds up the *** filth

Bizarre they pretend otherwise 

c***s 

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Kneal Down Caster said:

Commentator for the second goal.

"Mickey Stevens" emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png

He's a BiH commentator who probably doesn't know that much English and thus there's no diacritic on the 'a', belter eh

8 minutes ago, Karl Fletcher said:

At least you're honest

Sellick fans on Twitter dishing out congrats on 'good for Scottish football' ticket are so transparent 

They're happy we won because it winds up the *** filth

Bizarre they pretend otherwise 

c***s 

Actually, I'm all for Scottish clubs doing well in Europe. Even the ****, to a point, but how they got humiliated by a pub team was delicious.

COYR.

1 minute ago, hellbhoy said:

Actually, I'm all for Scottish clubs doing well in Europe. Even the ****, to a point, but how they got humiliated by a pub team was delicious.

COYR.

I-dont-believe-you.gif

Two great goals. Greg Stewart I reckon will prove to be a very astute signing. Christie is certainly a major talent.
Fantastic result that from Aberdeen and great to see. It would be superb if they could at least make the play-off round.
Another fine win away from home too. Brilliant stuff.

Just now, Karl Fletcher said:

I-dont-believe-you.gif

:lol: I do, I really do. :)

Not too bothered about how much the **** are hurting either if Aberdeen make the group stages. At least the money I pay to BT for European footy will increase by 100% in value for money. Always nice to root the home clubs on in Europe like it was Scotland being represented.

Some boy. He was pished in front of me at the Cup Final.

Saw him walking down King Street (pished) after the 2-1 *** game last September. A few fans noticed him and started chanting "Cammy, Cammy, give us a song".

He started a chrorus of "who's that lying at Pittodrie".

1 hour ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Typo in the first line.:thumsup2

1 hour ago, Reina said:

It's a good report, but proof-reading wouldn't be a bad idea...

Thank you for pointing out the spelling mistake in the first line as I hadn't noticed it and I have noe fixed it. I appreciate you pointing it out to me. 

I am visually impaired so I can sometimes miss slight spelling mistakes even when I do proof-read my articles. I am not using this as an excuse but just explaining my situation and that is why I appreciate it when people point out these errors to me. 

Cheers. 

Should Aberdeen beat Limossal (hopefully they can) here's a List of Clubs they could face in the PO round - in ascending order of difficulty:

Bold indicates where I think they could have half a chance.

FK Astana Kaz  16.800
OGC Nice  Fra 16.833
Austria Wien Aut  17.070
Astra Giurgiu Rom  17.870 
SC Freiburg Ger  20.899
Maccabi Tel-Aviv Isr  23.375
Dinamo Zagreb Cro  26.050
Olympique Marseille Fra  28.333
Young Boys Sui  28.915
Everton Eng  29.192 (They could play their reserves)
Girondins Bordeaux Fra  29.333
FK Krasnodar  Rus  32.106
PAOK Thessaloniki Gre  35.080
Steaua Bucuresti Rom  35.370
AA Gent Bel  35.480
Sporting Braga Por  37.366
PSV Eindhoven Ned  46.212
AC Milan Ita  47.666 (Been Pish recently - but their still AC Milan)
Sparta Praha Cze  48.135 (one for @Menzel to tell us about)
Fenerbahçe Tur  51.840
Athletic Bilbao Esp  60.999
Zenit St. Petersburg Rus  87.106

siroki brijeg is the most friendly place I've stayed in a European trip. One of few staying at City but got fee drink from chairman, local got me steaming on Wednesday and meet up them today with friends and free drinks in bar again. Obviously horrible seeing my friends attacked in Mostar last night and issues again this morning but Siroki Brijeg got the fan attack a training top from club - class from club 

Great result for Aberdeen tonight and a great draw for the fans in the next round.  Not sure what the financial situation would be in regards to a transfer fee but Christie could do a lot worse than make his move permanent.  Smashing wee player but unfortunately I don't see him getting a chance at Celtic.

1 hour ago, Marr1 said:

Should Aberdeen beat Limossal (hopefully they can) here's a List of Clubs they could face in the PO round - in ascending order of difficulty:

Bold indicates where I think they could have half a chance.

FK Astana Kaz  16.800
OGC Nice  Fra 16.833
Austria Wien Aut  17.070
Astra Giurgiu Rom  17.870 
SC Freiburg Ger  20.899
Maccabi Tel-Aviv Isr  23.375
Dinamo Zagreb Cro  26.050
Olympique Marseille Fra  28.333
Young Boys Sui  28.915
Everton Eng  29.192 (They could play their reserves)
Girondins Bordeaux Fra  29.333
FK Krasnodar  Rus  32.106
PAOK Thessaloniki Gre  35.080
Steaua Bucuresti Rom  35.370
AA Gent Bel  35.480
Sporting Braga Por  37.366
PSV Eindhoven Ned  46.212
[b]AC Milan Ita  47.666 (Been Pish recently - but their still AC Milan)[/b]
Sparta Praha Cze  48.135 (one for @Menzel to tell us about)
Fenerbahçe Tur  51.840
Athletic Bilbao Esp  60.999
Zenit St. Petersburg Rus  87.106

AC Milan have spent just a touch under €200m this summer on 9 permanent transfers and 2 loans, and they're still not finished, trying to get a guy from Torino.

I don't know how seriously they'll take the Europa League this season as, unlike Man Utd, they'll be confident of qualifying for the Champions League through Serie A. It should be between them and Juve for the title, they may see the EL as a distraction. If Aberdeen get to the group stages though then that's the glamour tie you want.

I noticed you didn't put Nice in bold. Apollon Limassol knocked them out a few years ago to reach the group stage. They also thumped Lokomotiv Moscow 4-1, in Russia, to reach the group stage again the following season. They've also had a couple of credible results in the group stage the past few years - drew with Lazio, beat Legia Warsaw away, beat FC Zurich.

Two years ago they beat FK Trakai 4-0. That's the team who have just knocked out St Johnstone.

It's a tough tie. They're probably as good as Rijeka, so winnable if we're at it, but we caught the Croatians cold really in what was their first competitive game of the season. We won't have that advantage this time.

Booked my flights as soon as the second went in.

Good to see Cammy Smith in the pub in Glasgow cheering on the sheep

Brilliant, as long as he's was drinking fresh orange n lemonade. He's got a big season ahead for us

Archived