Dundee Utd vs St Mirren

11 hours ago, Coventry Saint said:

'Entirely'? SimpleTON makes a mess of the English language again.

Survival is still in our hands, just as it was when we scudded the Morton bottle crashers 4-1 on their own turf without even getting out of second gear.

Entirely would mean we were down already. Idiot. 

Thanks for playing, back in your box, wee shame, etc.

Ps 4-1 :lol:

Reveal hidden contents

4-1! :lol:

:lol:

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply
'Entirely'? SimpleTON makes a mess of the English language again.
Survival is still in our hands, just as it was when we scudded the Morton bottle crashers 4-1 on their own turf without even getting out of second gear.
Entirely would mean we were down already. Idiot. 
Thanks for playing, back in your box, wee shame, etc.
Ps 4-1 :lol:
Spoiler 4-1! :lol:

AFAIA there are more spoon burners in Greenock than in Paisley...can anyone with spoon burning stats to hand confirm this please?

Thank you.

Blatant foul for the first goal but tremendous finish. Todd's goal was also excellent, somewhat out of character from what little we've seen from him. I thought that would be his "moment" - if he does f**k all else with us he's at least got us a point and it was all worth it. Sadly not :(

2 hours ago, GraemePaynesSocks said:

The ball was there to be won and he won it.

I would like to see your reaction to a similar situation, should it happen to Utd in the play offs.

Charelston should not officiate another match at senior level after that performance. 

I would like to see your reaction to a similar situation, should it happen to Utd in the play offs.
Charelston should not officiate another match at senior level after that performance. 

As much as he's a pish ref, In general the officiating In this country Is murder.

10 hours ago, Dee Man said:

Sorry, that's how it autocorrected from forearm smash.

I think you'll find the only forearm smash in Saturday's game was done to Mikkelsen, not by him. Not penalised by the referee, mind you.

8 minutes ago, Sarto Mutiny said:

I think you'll find the only forearm smash in Saturday's game was done to Mikkelsen, not by him. Not penalised by the referee, mind you.

Good. I hope it was revenge for his disgusting assault.

9 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

Those highlights posted by St Mirren only prove their total lack of sportsmanship. Players diving all over the place, and refusing to put the ball out when the Edge was clearly injured.

Disgusting.

I know you're joking, but I forgot in the second half when Saint DID put the ball out, the ref dropped it for a United player to kick it back to us but instead he kept it and tried to set up an attack.

The circumstances of the first and second goal kinda overshadowed any other 'controversial' incidents.

Just now, Bobby_F said:

I know you're joking, but I forgot in the second half when Saint DID put the ball out, the ref dropped it for a United player to kick it back to us but instead he kept it and tried to set up an attack.

The circumstances of the first and second goal kinda overshadowed any other 'controversial' incidents.

Except Saints didn't put the ball out which is why it was a drop ball, ya ding.

What was controversial about the second goal, apart from your keeper not knowing the rules?

Archived