Dunfermline v Falkirk

3 hours ago, gav-ffc said:

No contact yet Murdoch somehow got a black eye in the incident

If you were playing the dabs they would say it was mascara. 

After Ciftci chomped on Jim McAlister's leg and McAlister showed his bruise on twitter, Utd said it was lipstick. 

Yes, really.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How sh1t are Falkirk, they could only beat a ten man team from Fife by cheating. I'll bet cheating the only reason they are in the play offs. 

Big Bre would eat him Shandon. 

This feels like when we were denied promotion back in 2003 using a ground share, only for another team to do the exact same thing the following season. The authorities just don't like Falkirk. Lucky with our massive, talented squad we will be able to get through the final two games of the season and have him fresh for the playoffs.

Utterly farcical. I'm disappointed that we haven't stood up for our player on the evidence of pretty poor single camera tv footage as I'm sure if we'd got our lawyers on the case we could've got him off a la hibs. Especially if its the agrieved clubs footage that is being used. Can you see that being used as evidence  in any proper court case?. Unfortunately its too much of a risk with the playoffs coming up.  I wouldn't like to be the compliance officer having now to sift through every minute of every match on a weekend  that has any kind of tv coverage to try and see whether anyone has dived. 

Proven cheats

You only win when your cheating, win when your cheeeeating. You only win when your cheating. 

How sh1t are Falkirk, they could only beat a ten man team from Fife by cheating. I'll bet cheating the only reason they are in the play offs. 
Big Bre would eat him Shandon. 

Tuesday afternoon and the seethe goes on and on.

I dunno how to feel about this...

He deserves a two match ban at least i'd say. Him and Austin are both diving wee shites. There's no place for it in Scottish football. I'll be honest I thought it was a stonewaller behind the goals on Saturday. It wasn't until I saw the replay, I thought "holly f**k that's the worst I've ever seen".

That said, its a fucking delight it happened against those fife c***s and they're seething.  

It's a tough one...Do you slam him or build a statue 

Just now, moanthebairns said:

I dunno how to feel about this...

He deserves a two match ban at least i'd say. Him and Austin are both diving wee shites. There's no place for it in Scottish football. I'll be honest I thought it was a stonewaller behind the goals on Saturday. It wasn't until I saw the replay, I thought "holly f**k that's the worst I've ever seen".

That said, its a fucking delight it happened against those fife c***s and they're seething.  

It's a tough one...Do you slam him or build a statue 

The worst youve ever seen? Are you having a laugh. Schalks was far worse and even geggen admitted in his report on the dafc website that he wasn't sure after watching the footage whether Hippo was trying to avoid Murdoch or rolled over the top of him so god knows how the compliance officer can rule it as clear simulation.

3 hours ago, Shadwell Dog said:

Dunfermline seem to have quickly forgotten how we helped them out when they were in the shitter by not grassing them off to the SFL/SFA when they couldn't pay us the ticket money they were due us. Here they are now squealing to the bodies in charge trying to get one of our players banned. I'd hope our bod would take note and make sure we don't make the mistake of helping out a fellow club again.

This. 

1 minute ago, Shadwell Dog said:

The worst youve ever seen? Are you having a laugh. Schalks was far worse and even geggen admitted in his report on the dafc website that he wasn't sure after watching the footage whether Hippo was trying to avoid Murdoch or rolled over the top of him so god knows how the compliance officer can rule it as clear simulation.

Are you defending that? He does it all the b*****ding time, its fucking embarrassing. 

2 minutes ago, Trump said:

Very bitter isn't it Gaz? The game is over, concentrate on that 5th spot in the league ffs.

Yeah. You'd think they have enough to worry about wi QOS and them fighting out a meaningless mid-table tussle

7 hours ago, lanky_ffc said:

SFA have been reviewing the penalty incident and will decide by 3PM if Hippolyte should be charged. My gut feeling is they'll issue a ban to compensate for that f**k-up at Ross County last week and show that they're taking a hard stance on diving.

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/913048/myles-hippolyte-falkirk-dunfermline-penalty-dive/

Yup.

Archived