Dunfermline v Falkirk

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
43 minutes ago, Trump said:

Wow, you'll be lucky to keep a hold of him in the summer based on that clip there. An immediate return to Scotlands top flight beckons.

Don't see the hype with Wedderburn tbh. He's grossly overweight with little composure from what I have seen.

Dunfermline happy with 5th ? My arse. The money they are paying the likes of Clarke they were looking for top 4.

They still have collection tins in The Brig Chippy to help fund their overspending on players.

Have a really weird feeling we'll win this one. It's a completely pointless match on our end.

Just now, Grangemouth Bairn said:

Don't see the hype with Wedderburn tbh. He's grossly overweight with little composure from what I have seen.

Dunfermline happy with 5th ? My arse. The money they are paying the likes of Clarke they were looking for top 4.

They still have collection tins in The Brig Chippy to help fund their overspending on players.

Overweight mate, bit harsh there bud. 300 pounds of pure unadulterated muscle chief.

4 minutes ago, Grant228 said:

"Yooz ur cheatz"

Let it all out pumpkin. Wish I was as grossly overweight as Wedderburn.

I was about to say the same thing, to suggest he is overweight is ludicrous. How much are we paying Clark btw, I have no idea? We posted a profit in the last financial report in May of 2016, it will be interesting to see the finances for this season.

Masterton and Leishman were cheats. You just don't seem to have learned.

Posted a profit last year in league 1, I reckon we've learned quite fine tbh.

Just standard nonsensical rambling. ab566f98f76a70901b03672f25555548.jpg

Up ye.

3 minutes ago, Grant228 said:

Posted a profit last year in league 1, I reckon we've learned quite fine tbh.

Just standard nonsensical rambling. ab566f98f76a70901b03672f25555548.jpg

Up ye.

Was that profit not because you've got fans having to pay cash every month to keep u going or would you have posted a profit anyway.  

I'm amazed leishman still shows his face considering he was there when everything was going pete tong and did hee haw.

1)We posted a profit because the fans did put money into the club, it's a revenue stream so the club spend it imagine how fucking stupid it would be if fans were putting money into the club for it to sit in an account, what would be the point? "Oh, you're club posted a profit but its only because the fans put money into the club" in future the club won't spend season tickets revenue, match day ticket sales, replica kit sales... You gibbering mess.

2)It was Leishman resigning from the board which kick started the save the Pars campaign to get Masterton out, he was absolutely instrumental in saving the club.

Apart from being categorically wrong with absolutely everything, well done, you tried.

8 minutes ago, Shadwell Dog said:

Was that profit not because you've got fans having to pay cash every month to keep u going or would you have posted a profit anyway.  

I'm amazed leishman still shows his face considering he was there when everything was going pete tong and did hee haw.

Leishman would have been involved in some way. He's a wrongun.

Archived