Dunfermline v Falkirk

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, mikedafc said:

since we are effectively safe i would like to see us play Hopkirk up front for the last 3 games, been impressed whenever i have seen him played there

Since we're effectively safe... lets play Reilly up front ......on his own, and have defences worried about being the first to concede to him in 2017.

that'll work. his hat trick is coming.

Can't wait to see big Nat prove all the Falkirk fans how good a player he really is after one of the individual worst performances I've ever seen since we moved to the new stadium.

Seen worse Falkirk ones and I've only been three times. He wasn't even our worst performer on the day. Hyperbole is fun though so just carry on.

I always thought most Dunfermline supporters had enough fingers to count to at least 11?

Absolutely honking patter

7 hours ago, TheMessiah said:

People from here

WE18Jxv.jpg

calling people from here

WIqs2SF.jpg

inbred is pretty lolz tbh

Isn't that the top of Falkirk High? The houses around that part are pretty nice. Private school for the kids types. My Granny lives not far from there and she's a pure mad Tory. In fact, right on the other side of the street from that photo...

58f48196d8c03_ScreenShot2017-04-17at09_48_10.png.04c9472fe7b05fa3c4f15aaf94024e48.png

Only an inbred Fifer would manage to make such a c**t of it imo ;)

I would've put a picture up off the Abbey, rather than it's graveyard but hey ho.

The city chambers is an odd looking building to me, I like it but it looks like a tower from the Walt Disney logo.

Dunfermline v Falkirk S2017EP04 : The Redemption of The Nat
The real Nat Wedderburn returns to form and exposes these playoff challengers as also rans. The countdown to the season finale begins with only two episodes remaining after this.

www.GIFCreator.me_O5NUAY.gif.424f126dc5452692220303eb7d267c46.gif

Wow, you'll be lucky to keep a hold of him in the summer based on that clip there. An immediate return to Scotlands top flight beckons.

26 minutes ago, Trump said:

Wow, you'll be lucky to keep a hold of him in the summer based on that clip there. An immediate return to Scotlands top flight beckons.

We were looking at an immediate return to the third tier until he started getting a game.

Archived