Dunfermline v Falkirk

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Unlikely as it is, we've still got a chance of getting into the play-offs. If Morton's arse continues to collapse there is hope...but we also need to pick up wins and we never do that against this mob, so I'm not particularly confident. A draw is most likely here. 

What's the script with Nicky Clark? Is he injured? Heart sank when I saw Reilly on the team sheet yesterday. Would rather start Hopkirk up front with Moffat. 

We need to stop trying to do our best to chuck second away playing slower than a snail carrying some heavy shopping and actually start a game on the front foot at a decent tempo for 90mins. We were dire last time at EEP. Hopefully Houston sets us up to attack rather than "containment" we can't keep dodging bullets.

1 hour ago, RC55 FFC said:

Any idea how ticket sales have been? Not bought yet so will hopefully just PATG on the day.

I'm sure I read it's 'all ticket'

Suspect there will be a cash gate announced on the day 

Massive game for us. Would be good to take more than 2,000 through again 

6 hours ago, DAFC. said:

Unlikely as it is, we've still got a chance of getting into the play-offs. If Morton's arse continues to collapse there is hope...but we also need to pick up wins and we never do that against this mob, so I'm not particularly confident. A draw is most likely here. 

What's the script with Nicky Clark? Is he injured? Heart sank when I saw Reilly on the team sheet yesterday. Would rather start Hopkirk up front with Moffat. 

AJ says Clark had been struggling with an ankle injury for six or seven weeks and took a kick on it last week. 

This potential Falkirk lineup chat is riveting stuff. Looking forward to another five and a half days of it.

AJ says Clark had been struggling with an ankle injury for six or seven weeks and took a kick on it last week. 
This potential Falkirk lineup chat is riveting stuff. Looking forward to another five and a half days of it.

It will take your mind off your sister

Archived