Dunfermline v Falkirk

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, Jimmy85 said:

Enjoy your most important fixture of the year, Bairns. I'm off to get pissed in the Capital. 

IMG_3543.PNG

Stella, Strongbow, 3 day stubble & a faded old polo shirt yet you compare us to England fans. Are you both working in the kitchens for one of Edinburgh's hotels?

Leave us alone we are excited. I feel sorry for you having got to that point of the season where the games are essentially pointless. Its shite when that happens. But surely you can be happy for us?

[emoji38] it's got f**k all to do with the game being "pointless" there's probably more riding on this from a Dunfermline perspective than a Falkirk one.

Difference is we're not trying far, far to hard to try and manufacture this into more off a "rivalry" than it actually is.

The Falkirk fans are desperate for someone to hate them. :lol: They must be fucking buzzing for Livingston to come up.

IMG_1492856544.999360.thumb.jpg.ebdb6aaf1aaca2a84a83fc9e677d1984.jpg

Wow, hopefully you don't have kids.

If you do, they definitely think you're an embarrassment.

You ken your town is shite when you have to go somewhere else just to get pished 

There's a plethora of decent pubs in Dunfermline, how bizarre. If you're too scared to go to a pub in Dunfermline then that's cute, it just sounds like you've planned it absolutely shite. What pub and where did you end up?

[emoji38] it's got f**k all to do with the game being "pointless" there's probably more riding on this from a Dunfermline perspective than a Falkirk one.

Difference is we're not trying far, far to hard to try and manufacture this into more off a "rivalry" than it actually is.

How on earth is their more riding on this for you lot?

Maybe because Falkirk have guaranteed their playoff place and Dunfermline can finish anywhere between 4th and 9th.

A win coupled with Morton not winning (a real possibility) would lead us with a decent outside chance of reaching the playoffs, whereas what, the race to finish second?

Maybe because Falkirk have guaranteed their playoff place and Dunfermline can finish anywhere between 4th and 9th.

2nd is the only spot to be in, the other 2 you may as well not bother. Can't see Dunfermline going down although didn't see how tight it was. You'll finish 5th I reckon just a couple of points behind Morton.

2nd is the only spot to be in, the other 2 you may as well not bother. Can't see Dunfermline going down although didn't see how tight it was. You'll finish 5th I reckon just a couple of points behind Morton.

Agreed re 2nd spot, it's a tough couple of weeks for those finishing 3rd/4th. I'd take 5th though, and still being in with a shout of the playoffs with 3 games to go is a good first season back IMO.

FAO Bairnardo, let's have it you c***s.

Archived