Shadwell Dog    821

Gap between the sides in the last game was as big as the points gap is currently.  However , Mr caution will probably strike again and if we're lucky we'll get a point.

Nothing to play for? Except avoiding one set of play offs and trying for the other?

I'm glad our season started bad in the first quarter or so and then got better. If we'd done it the other way round and slipped out of the playoffs about now we might be feeling like the Morton fans are about to ;-)

I hope we go for it and get a result, and then ALL the pressure could be on Morton the following week. That's in the hope that Ayr, who are fighting for their lives, also get a win next week.

This one will probably be all Dunfermline, with Falkirk sneaking a goal in 94th minute for 0-1.

Reggie Perrin    365
Nothing to play for? Except avoiding one set of play offs and trying for the other?

I'm glad our season started bad in the first quarter or so and then got better. If we'd done it the other way round and slipped out of the playoffs about now we might be feeling like the Morton fans are about to ;-)

I hope we go for it and get a result, and then ALL the pressure could be on Morton the following week. That's in the hope that Ayr, who are fighting for their lives, also get a win next week.

This one will probably be all Dunfermline, with Falkirk sneaking a goal in 94th minute for 0-1.

Sounds good to me

ilostmyself    309

I think this'll be similar to the St Mirren thread with every Falkirk fan predicting a different line-up.
It is incredible that at this stage of the season we've got no idea what our best team is. Inconsistent performances from almost everyone and some strange team selections sounds bad but we're in 2nd with it all in our hands so credit to Houston for that.

COYB_97    2

If Austin doesn't start I'll be pretty ragin, he causes teams so much problems, nobody knows what he's doing, even he doesn't know what he's doing

P475    63

I'll be amazed if we get anything out if this game. 

Bairnardo    5,620

I have not seen a game Austin featured in yet this season where the Centre Halfs didnt look absolutely rattled by him. Every time the ball goes near him something happens. He has to play.

Ironically the last Dumfermline game was the last and only time Joe McKee was seen, but what I seen that day has me convinced we need him back.

Meantime, for me next weekend the team would be
Thomson
Kidd Luca Grant Leahy
Craigen Taiwo Sibbald Hippo
Austin BSLM

Acceptable variation of that midfield would be
Aird Craigen Taiwo Sibbald
If Hippos injury persists or Houston has some other reason not to play him.

RC55 FFC    244
I have not seen a game Austin featured in yet this season where the Centre Halfs didnt look absolutely rattled by him. Every time the ball goes near him something happens. He has to play.

Ironically the last Dumfermline game was the last and only time Joe McKee was seen, but what I seen that day has me convinced we need him back.

Meantime, for me next weekend the team would be
Thomson
Kidd Luca Grant Leahy
Craigen Taiwo Sibbald Hippo
Austin BSLM

Acceptable variation of that midfield would be
Aird Craigen Taiwo Sibbald
If Hippos injury persists or Houston has some other reason not to play him.

I think McKee could feature to be honest.

Shandon Par    6,445

The away defeat to Falkirk was as close to a heavy defeat as we've suffered and a rare occasion when Wedderburn was exposed as being a haddy. Folk still complain about our defence but we barely concede (and only score more than one if we are playing Dumbarton). 

The greasy, bumpy East End surface is more suited to big Nat's skills, we've learned it's possible to shoot from more than six yards out and Hopkirk may have earned himself a starting place after his classy finish against Dumbarton. A point is all we need to 100% guarantee safety but now we've finally grabbed 5th place we know that finishing the season with three wins would seal it. 

f**k it, get this shower pumped Pars. Hopkirk 4 0 Falkirk. Wedderburn raise the roof with comedy ball shielding and stopovers. 

RC55 FFC    244

Austin & McHugh up front I'd wager.

McKee in for Kerr & Hippolyte in for Craigen.

Bairnardo    5,620
Austin & McHugh up front I'd wager.

McKee in for Kerr & Hypolite in for Craigen.

You would wager? Brave man.

Bairnardo    5,620

A small wager, but yes.

I hope you are correct because Austin is very clearly the best option we have. He has presence, pace and goals. No one else can give us that. Miller would be our best if he had more than a half in him. To not be starting Austin every weeknis criminal.

I hope you are correct because Austin is very clearly the best option we have. He has presence, pace and goals. No one else can give us that. Miller would be our best if he had more than a half in him. To not be starting Austin every weeknis criminal.

I would play him with either McHugh or Shepherd.

Looking forward to it if my sea legs hold out 🤢

Shadwell Dog    821
30 minutes ago, Back Post Misses said:

I would play him with either McHugh or Shepherd.

Looking forward to it if my sea legs hold out 

Yeah I'd give shepherd a run out and keep Bob for his usual impact off the bench.

D.A.F.C    1,643

Hutton

Reilly Williamson  Murdoch Clark

Higgy

Martin Fordyce Cardle

BRE Wedderburn