Dunfermline v Falkirk

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
49 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Parking for away fans..... Talk to me.

What sort of car do you have? Do you like its current condition? Would you like it to stay that way? I'd suggest you park around Dick Street.

1 hour ago, Believe The Hype said:

Aye but it's the megazone and I've no been since I was wee!! I'm taking him to the game next week. 

I was in a couple of months ago for the first time in about 12 years, still absolutely class.

There's parking at the ground, which is accessed from Leys Park Road (£3 I think?); the Leys Park Road car park itself, which is free but a bugger to get out of; any of the streets at Belyeoman Road or just off (although there are now yellow lines and cones on one section) are pretty good and arena way fans can cut through the cemetery to get to the away stand; any of the streets off Halbeath Road if you get there early enough or you can park at the new Tesco (unofficially at least, I think think here's a 3 hour limit?) as you come in from Kincardine and walk along/nip in for a pint en route. 

Something to be said for traditional grounds near town centres tbh. Better than a massive car park at an out of town Lego build anyway.

2 minutes ago, Salvo Montalbano said:

There's parking at the ground, which is accessed from Leys Park Road (£3 I think?); the Leys Park Road car park itself, which is free but a bugger to get out of; any of the streets at Belyeoman Road or just off (although there are now yellow lines and cones on one section) are pretty good and arena way fans can cut through the cemetery to get to the away stand; any of the streets off Halbeath Road if you get there early enough or you can park at the new Tesco (unofficially at least, I think think here's a 3 hour limit?) as you come in from Kincardine and walk along/nip in for a pint en route. 

Something to be said for traditional grounds near town centres tbh. Better than a massive car park at an out of town Lego build anyway.

I bet you've omitted where you park when giving that low down. Nice tactics.

15 minutes ago, NavyBlueArmy1876 said:

Two more cash turnstiles than last time

Must be expecting an absolute juggernaut support 

Nah min, we are just keeping it simple for you lot coming to town. 

Archived