Dunfermline v Falkirk

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I take the opinions on here with a pinch of salt. I know a couple of Pars fans personally and they both hate Falkirk more than they do the Fife teams.

That said, both forever tell me they love us compared to the Old Firm. Fair play.

That said, both forever tell me they love us compared to the Old Firm. Fair play.

Anyone with an ounce of sense would. The diddy teams are all in it together, ken.

- Players heads gone and a sending off
- demand of retrospective action
- racial hatred and nonsense shouted from the stands
- Coins thrown
- Spitting at players
- official club statements
- 5 'fans' banned from East End Park
Dunfermline Athletic really really don't care about Falkirk Football club.
and before you wallops come on and give it the 'you are so needy' 'stop trying to manufacture a rivalry' 'we would be the same if it was Dumbarton or QOS'.......just look at the above list and ask yourself if all of those things could be ticked off against anyone else. If the answer is yes, then that just proves how disgusting you lot really are.

If yer man Tom Daley Hippocrates hudnae dived this could have all been avoided, no?

Pretty sure the Falkirk support has a little chunk of support (or should I say attendees) that would require restraining in similar reversed circumstances.

Cannot believe how upset and bothered you are about that list when swift action was taken to deal with the offenders. Would Falkirk have acted the same, is there evidence of quick action being taken previously?

By the way the last sentence in your diatribe doesn't make sense, I've reread it a few times and get the gist but I'm pretty sure every club can have something ticked off that list, dare I say even Falkirk. So that proves how disgusting we are?

Your fans are all angels eh, never even taken pyro into football grounds...

Enjoy the playoffs. See you after the hols.

If yer man Tom Daley Hippocrates hudnae dived this could have all been avoided, no?

Pretty sure the Falkirk support has a little chunk of support (or should I say attendees) that would require restraining in similar reversed circumstances.

Cannot believe how upset and bothered you are about that list when swift action was taken to deal with the offenders. Would Falkirk have acted the same, is there evidence of quick action being taken previously?

By the way the last sentence in your diatribe doesn't make sense, I've reread it a few times and get the gist but I'm pretty sure every club can have something ticked off that list, dare I say even Falkirk. So that proves how disgusting we are?

This post is an absolute mess. Get it in the bin.

1 hour ago, Black and White Tragic said:

Yes to both questions, but it's not something the club tend to publicise. 

1 hour ago, Bainsfordbairn said:

Yes to both questions, but it's not something the club tend to publicise. 

True - the Falkirk chairman and manager are notorious for keeping things quiet and out of the media.

3 hours ago, Black and White Tragic said:

Says he can't believe how upset and bothered I am.....replies with 6 paragraphs.

Please, do carry on....

image.jpeg.f4615ed81a690bf3c108f9ee84e33af1.jpeg 

Archived