Dunfermline v Falkirk

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, D.A.F.C said:

I didn't actually. I thought it was the game at eep when they damaged seats. They also let off flares in the game Jordan McMullan got sent off in.

We damaged stuff at the Grangemouth stadium too. I also saw fans spitting at some pretend policeman from the Falkirk stewards running about in and out the crowd thinking he was Charles Bronson or something.

All clubs have scummy fans.

You're an utter moron. Away and start more threads about your neighbours annoying you. 

A Celtic fan has been tagged by about 15 people in the replies to the club tweeting the statement. Anyone know what that's all about?

18 minutes ago, smpar said:

A Celtic fan has been tagged by about 15 people in the replies to the club tweeting the statement. Anyone know what that's all about?

Work it out.

Good statement from the chairman. At least ours doesn't make crazy rants about Brexit that even people working for the club think is utter pish.

Don't think you will find too many Falkirk supporters disagreeing with you.

- Players heads gone and a sending off

- demand of retrospective action

- racial hatred and nonsense shouted from the stands

- Coins thrown

- Spitting at players

- official club statements

- 5 'fans' banned from East End Park

Dunfermline Athletic really really don't care about Falkirk Football club.

and before you wallops come on and give it the 'you are so needy' 'stop trying to manufacture a rivalry' 'we would be the same if it was Dumbarton or QOS'.......just look at the above list and ask yourself if all of those things could be ticked off against anyone else. If the answer is yes, then that just proves how disgusting you lot really are.

Archived