Dunfermline v Falkirk

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

And Falkirk fans still greeting about "McGinn diving" when it was a stonewaller and even your manager phoned him to apologise for calling him out as a diver :lol: 

Your comments would be useful if you were actually talking about the same incident. However your not.

27 minutes ago, gav-ffc said:

Roger Hannah who was jn the press box Saturday said on Clyde Superscoreboard last night that everyone in the press box thought it was a blatant penalty.

Must be true then. 

6 minutes ago, The Minertaur said:

This thread has been a fascinating distraction from our battle to avoid the Lowland League.  Thanks very much guys - keep up the good work.

I'm still curious to see if Locke can pull off the trick of relegating both you guys and Raith in the same season. Could be some huge money bet on Clyde v Berwick drawing if you guys start getting pumped on Saturday.  

Sums it up, the 3pts coming to Falkirk.

Financial cheats should start the next 10 seasons with a 10pt penalty in my book, then they wouldnt be so careless spending money they dont have

Screenshite.jpg

8 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

I'm still curious to see if Locke can pull off the trick of relegating both you guys and Raith in the same season. Could be some huge money bet on Clyde v Berwick drawing if you guys start getting pumped on Saturday.  

Locke in fairness has done a cracking job with us since taking over. 

Under Liam Fox - Played 25, points 19

Since - Played 9 points 14

I agree though I think this weekend we're doomed to finish bottom.

Sums it up, the 3pts coming to Falkirk.
Financial cheats should start the next 10 seasons with a 10pt penalty in my book, then they wouldnt be so careless spending money they dont have
Screenshite.jpg.5cfb082ba2ffaf3ea70f7e123dd92b6d.jpg

Oh ya fucker. Doesn't get much more "yer da" than this.

I suppose The Championship posters have been deprived of various jokes, barbs, memes etc with our absence at the seaside so they have to be excused for churning out this old shite. The fact the worst-hit creditors now run the club, all the players got all their money (eventually) and the bulk of the various contractors left high and dry work with the club again shouldn't get in the way of a few "yoose r pure cheets" posts. We got relegated and saddled with Jefferies and Potter FFS - punishments don't come much harsher.

1 hour ago, gav-ffc said:

Roger Hannah who was jn the press box Saturday said on Clyde Superscoreboard last night that everyone in the press box thought it was a blatant penalty.

Can see why the ref gave it ( good Falkirk laddy etc)

Time to move on and get 2nd sorted out.

Except for Jim Spence and Tam McManus then neither thought it was a blatant penalty.

32 minutes ago, Rugster said:

The chart isn't even right, FFS. If it's 1-0 on cheatery the whole bar should be light blue. Minter.

Dont have the tools at hand to sort that at the moment and used what I have

The Pars didnt have the same approach to finance tho

The facts are there to see tho, pictures would help the Pars I suppose

Archived