Dunfermline v Falkirk

Except for it's not though it's hypocritical at best.
Get caught shoplifting then say the shop staff were unprofessional for calling the police?
Praising the ref, people lining up to show him tweets? 
What a twat, totally unprofessional indeed.

Except Dunfermline wouldn't be the shop staff. They'd be another shoplifter. Which makes you 'hippocritical' grassing c***s.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
56 minutes ago, Hughsie said:

Dive was embarrassing, no doubt.

Wasn't there still just under 40 minutes to play, though?

Goals have a huge impact on games, as you well know. Maybe you'd still have come back to win the game without the penalty. Maybe we'd have won 3-0. It clearly changed the game though.

42 minutes ago, Trump said:

Honest Houston telling it like it is again. Disgraceful how you can get Hippolyte and Austin confused btw, especially when the latter wasn't even on the park.

That is rather appalling tbh. Swearing at Austin in the tunnel isn't good either.

35 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:

Yep they look nothing like each other tbf. They don't have the same build haircut or were wearing the same strip.

28 minutes ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

What a complete and utter seething, tear stained mess D.A.F.C is.

a genuine stain on society.

A mixture of piss and semen.

11 minutes ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

No, you're correct. I should've posted something like this: 

"SHUT THE f**k UP U INBRED FIFE c**t. U THINK UR BIG? THINK UR CLEVER? AWAY AND COUNT HOW MANY OF UR SIX FINGERS U CAN FIT UP YOUR SISTER!!! LOUD NOISES" 

Lol

Easiest bite I've ever got on here, and I didn't even have a chance to put a hook on my line, you jumped right into my boat. 

So freaking easy:lol:

Page after page of those 'salty tears', from a mob that claimed the game was no more important than a game V Dumbarton or Queens.
Thanks for another 3 points anyway. See ye!

3 minutes ago, kiddy said:

Page after page of those 'salty tears', from a mob that claimed the game was no more important than a game V Dumbarton or Queens.
Thanks for another 3 points anyway. See ye!

Why do you need Dunfermline supporters' approval? Why would you care one way or the other if we consider it to be a massive game or totally insignificant?

I'd think Falkirk fans would have far more important things to worry about but every single one is still frantically trying to make sure they're relevant to Dunfermline fans. Baffling.

Is this post still going on, just checked. I've been thinking about QOS at home for the past 3 days and what our team selection is going to be and checking if I can make all the play off games fitted around work. Surely by Wednesday its time to draw a line under it. We got lucky, Hippo is banned, Dunfermline will finish 5th....SIMPLES.

53 minutes ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

Why do you need Dunfermline supporters' approval? Why would you care one way or the other if we consider it to be a massive game or totally insignificant?

I'd think Falkirk fans would have far more important things to worry about but every single one is still frantically trying to make sure they're relevant to Dunfermline fans. Baffling.

It really is genuinely incredible. They have less self respect than Cowdenbeath fans. Cowden fans are quite happy to acknowledge that they utterly despise us with every single bone in their body, but unlike the The Bairns they are completely accepting of the fact that our real derby is Raith. 

I mean imagine literally begging the fans of a club who spent the last 3 seasons by the seaside to give them some sort of attention, to give them validation. Very sad.

2 hours ago, Grant228 said:

The still photo shows Murdoch touching the inside of the players groin with the very tip of his head, as the video then shows there was very little contact, the photo (as still photos tend to do) makes it look far worse than it actually is, the photo doesn't tell you in which direction any player is moving, where they have just came from etc. The video does show this and shows it to be a laughably bad dive. There wasn't significant contact, the keeper didn't come ploughing through his ankles or any nonsense like that.

So needy.

C'mon Grant, throw me a bone here! It's not the 'very tip of his head' as you well know. Of course we know that the photo doesn't show which direction either player is moving in but Hippo's hardly in reverse is he? The video shows us where each player was going as that photo was taken and the goalie is just about to hit Hippo as he moved to his right after getting a touch on the ball.

What I'm saying is that the video in real time makes it look like an outrageous dive (and, yes, he did make more than a meal of it) however, in the video it doesn't look like there's any contact at all which, of course, there is.

At the end of the day it's over now; we have 3 points but we're missing a player for two important games (although with a bit of luck that may be just one). We'll both need to get over it and move on as there's every possibility that we'll back at EEP next season!

Roger Hannah who was jn the press box Saturday said on Clyde Superscoreboard last night that everyone in the press box thought it was a blatant penalty.

Can see why the ref gave it ( good Falkirk laddy etc)

Time to move on and get 2nd sorted out.

Archived