Dunfermline v Falkirk

I'm a bit annoyed at Houston 'admitting' that Hippo dived TBH. In real time it looks laughable but the still photos show that there is significant contact between the players. It's certainly not a fresh air dive ala Hopkirk for example.

I think this 'admission' is simply his way of trying to put a lid on things so as not to be distracted before the play-offs and to avoid the possibility of a lengthier ban being imposed in the event of any appeal failing. Taking it further would probably involve expense also which is not something that our board would want to do!

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Falkirk really are an absolute seething wreck of a club, and have somehow simulatanously managed to be the worst of both sides of the OF in this, both playing the victim, and releasing statements like they are some sort of relevant and important institution.

Their player gets banned for 2 irrelevant games and it's just been page upon page of tears on here as well.

Post after post of you lot trying to make out that your not bothered. Looks like you are tying to convince yourselves more than anyone else with yer perpetual "we're no bothered" posts. 

Justice has been dished out, stop greetin and get over it. 

21 minutes ago, Hughsie said:

Stop greetin' and get over it.

Sound advice and words that probably should have been heeded by Dunfermline's players and staff on Saturday night before they embarrassed themselves. 

:lol:

Falkirk have a player that even their own manager has labelled a cheat. Can't think of many things more embarrassing than having to cheat to beat us this season.

I'm a bit annoyed at Houston 'admitting' that Hippo dived TBH. In real time it looks laughable but the still photos show that there is significant contact between the players. It's certainly not a fresh air dive ala Hopkirk for example.

The still photo shows Murdoch touching the inside of the players groin with the very tip of his head, as the video then shows there was very little contact, the photo (as still photos tend to do) makes it look far worse than it actually is, the photo doesn't tell you in which direction any player is moving, where they have just came from etc. The video does show this and shows it to be a laughably bad dive. There wasn't significant contact, the keeper didn't come ploughing through his ankles or any nonsense like that.

I'm just glad Dunfermline fans are not bothered about Falkirk in the slightest and couldn't care less about us. Think what would happen in this thread if they were bothered.

So needy.

8 minutes ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

:lol:

Falkirk have a player that even their own manager has labelled a cheat. Can't think of many things more embarrassing than having to cheat to beat us this season.

Dive was embarrassing, no doubt.

Wasn't there still just under 40 minutes to play, though?

4 minutes ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

What a complete and utter seething, tear stained mess D.A.F.C is.

a genuine stain on society.

PMSL. Is that you back from seeing your dealer, and ready for another day of sitting on the couch with yer stolen Xbox, waiting until it's dark so you can go and mug a pensioner for the cash needed to buy tomorrow's fix? :lol:

Just now, P475 said:

PMSL. Is that you back from seeing your dealer, and ready for another day of sitting on the couch with yer stolen Xbox, waiting until it's dark so you can go and mug a pensioner for the cash needed to buy tomorrow's fix? :lol:

image.jpeg

2 minutes ago, P475 said:

Is that it? Is that all you've got in response? 

We have another loser folks:shutup

No, you're correct. I should've posted something like this: 

"SHUT THE f**k UP U INBRED FIFE c**t. U THINK UR BIG? THINK UR CLEVER? AWAY AND COUNT HOW MANY OF UR SIX FINGERS U CAN FIT UP YOUR SISTER!!! LOUD NOISES" 

2 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:

Hibs fan throwing stones in glass houses because I dished out telt on their shitey brand of football.

A brand of football that seen us win a Scottish cup, win promotion, relegate Dunfermline and actually win our Derby games. 

Thnx 4 playin x

Archived