Dunfermline v Falkirk

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Grant228 said:

As far as I'm aware Dunfermline merely uploaded the video of the incident, it was the SFA who then got in contact with Dunfermline, which is the job they are paid for surely?

It's came out in a couple of post match interviews, seems likely enough tbh.

Yeah so basically it was dafc that brought it to the attention of the sfa and not them discovering it for themselves. If you had simply put the full highlights up that wouldve been one thing but you highlighted that one incident. I think we can safely.say that nothing wouldve happened like all the other incidents that happen in the champ and lower leagues without dafc putting that on the internet and whining in the press.

1 minute ago, Have some faith in Magic said:

Ross county V Falkirk play off final. County Player takes a dive and gets a penalty to change the course of the match and win the game.......

Ah,  but, but, but, that is different.

Tbf it would have much higher stakes than a routine win against you lot. (also dont know why your still crying as he has been banned).

3 minutes ago, Have some faith in Magic said:

Ross county V Falkirk play off final. County Player takes a dive and gets a penalty to change the course of the match and win the game.......

Deary me.

1 hour ago, thelocalcat said:

If anything I hope this stops Hippo diving so much, he's a better player than that.

I still find it a bit strange that you get banned for the ref getting it wrong?

Me too. Who's to say that Hippo did con the ref rather than collided with the keeper, potentially after the keeper had cleared it?

4 minutes ago, Have some faith in Magic said:

Except it wouldn't be any different. They wouldn't retrospectively change result of the match. 2 game ban would be the result.

Precedent had been set. Moan like little bitches to the press and you can get folk banned.

7 minutes ago, Have some faith in Magic said:

I'm sure the grassing Pars will be running to the SFA squealing "Please Sir, Please Sir!!"

3 minutes ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

Hippolyte getting punished internally by the club for trying to con the referee. 2-match ban. Yet the Falkirk supporters treat the man like a hero. 

Honestly expected better from you guys. 

Punished internally ? How? We were never going to contest it and risk him missing playoff games whether we thought he did it or not.

No seethe and in no way incredible. We beat you as usual and we have a player suspended for two games who's carrying an injury anyway (probably caused by your donkey of a keeper trying to ram his head up Hippos arse).Will be nicely rested for the playoffs.

Good luck in your mighty struggle for 5 th place.

3 minutes ago, Jimmy85 said:

I genuinely couldn't envisage a scenario where the Bairns managed to out-seethe the Dunfermline fans, yet here we are. Pretty incredible stuff. 

Your merry little band of bitter grasses have been all over the issue for 3 days now, being in a position wherein you can (quite wrongly) claim we're livid about something (anything) is merely an eventuality. 

I hope we win the play off final in a similar style and become Scottish Football's undesirables. F*ck you all, we are Falkirk & diving is sexy.

Deary me.

So the perpetrator of the act for Ross County should not be dealt with by the authorities if the ref makes an arse of it? I think most football fans would agree it should be looked at retrospectively.

Divers need to be held to account. Preferably during the game where they get caught and booked (see Hopkirk) but if it is missed retrospective punishment needs to apply.

Falkirk player took a dive, got away with it and was punished retrospectively, not sure how anybody can think it should just get ignored if evidence exists. It just encourages folk to fling themselves to the ground. Surely nobody wants that.

11 minutes ago, badgerthewitness said:

Your merry little band of bitter grasses have been all over the issue for 3 days now, being in a position wherein you can (quite wrongly) claim we're livid about something (anything) is merely an eventuality. 

I hope we win the play off final in a similar style and become Scottish Football's undesirables. F*ck you all, we are Falkirk & diving is sexy.

What a calm and rational response. I'll definitely be looking out for your posts in future. 

Archived