Dunfermline v Falkirk

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Falkirk fans have went from being "seething" that they're not our biggest rivals to now being "seething" that a player who dived is about to be retrospectively punished, possibly.

Calm down guys, jeez.

Perfectly calm. We have the squad to cover it, as I said. I understand why you lot don't want us as our biggest rivals as well, probably the same reason that your rivalry with Raith disintegrated years ago.

I'm having a real chuckle here at the Pars fans.  Yes Hippo appeared to take a dive but I find it somewhat ironic you lot calling him a cheat, especially with your disgusting clubs financial track record.  You seem to have forgotten the years of spending above your means to secure a competitive advantage and then dodging your debts and rising like a one winged, third rate phoenix from the ashes to reach the dizzy heights of mid table obscurity in the Championship.

You are the real cheats here.  Hippo's stumble is insignificant in comparison.

15 hours ago, keithgy said:

18121714_1681460635480772_5908563195320921991_o.jpg

Are Dunfermline claiming that there was no contact?

Hard to see how he could have remained upright looking at that! Yes the 'fall' was exaggerated but what player wouldn't go down having just felt some contact, never mind to this extent?

Hard to see how he can be banned if this photograph is used in his defence.

It's the ref and the linesman that should be getting the ban, not Hippolyte!

1 minute ago, ShaggerG said:

Are Dunfermline claiming that there was no contact?

Hard to see how he could have remained upright looking at that! Yes the 'fall' was exaggerated but what player wouldn't go down having just felt some contact, never mind to this extent?

Hard to see how he can be banned if this photograph is used in his defence.

It's the ref and the linesman that should be getting the ban, not Hippolyte!

Sean already had the ball away and Hippolyte goes crashing into him....

Just now, Fungi said:

Sean already had the ball away and Hippolyte goes crashing into him....

Correct! So you agree that there was contact and that Hippo doesn't dive then?

It wasn't a penalty. Other than the WUMs I don't think there's been a Falkirk fan on here that's claimed that it was a penalty or that Murdoch deliberately took him down. Hippo can't be blamed for the failings of the officials surely?

12 minutes ago, ShaggerG said:

Correct! So you agree that there was contact and that Hippo doesn't dive then?

It wasn't a penalty. Other than the WUMs I don't think there's been a Falkirk fan on here that's claimed that it was a penalty or that Murdoch deliberately took him down. Hippo can't be blamed for the failings of the officials surely?

No I don't because in that picture he has a flat foot and knee down perfectly in control of his body...then does a fucking somersault. I have to hope yous are trolling saying he doesn't dive.

P&B vas become pretty predictable in the last couple of years tbh. 'Still' talking about the game on Tuesday is immediately greeted with the usual "seething", "verge of tears" etc. Win, lose or draw, most match threads are still going on a few days after the game.

Pars fans are guilty of dishing it out too tbf.

1 minute ago, smpar said:

P&B vas become pretty predictable in the last couple of years tbh. 'Still' talking about the game on Tuesday is immediately greeted with the usual "seething", "verge of tears" etc. Win, lose or draw, most match threads are still going on a few days after the game.

Pars fans are guilty of dishing it out too tbf.

Peak seething.

I'm having a real chuckle here at the Pars fans.  Yes Hippo appeared to take a dive but I find it somewhat ironic you lot calling him a cheat, especially with your disgusting clubs financial track record.  You seem to have forgotten the years of spending above your means to secure a competitive advantage and then dodging your debts and rising like a one winged, third rate phoenix from the ashes to reach the dizzy heights of mid table obscurity in the Championship.
You are the real cheats here.  Hippo's stumble is insignificant in comparison.

Seething. Real tears. Etc etc.....

3 hours ago, Shandon Par said:

Away and read your Beano.

I can't see any way back from that one - like a dagger to the liver.

Utterly sickening abuse. It's borderline online bullying now. 

Any more attacks from you lot and the report function will be getting utilised forthwith.

1 hour ago, Trump said:

Tuesday and still the seethe goes on. We've got the squad to cover Hippo's loss in the extremely unlikely event he be punished for something he didn't do.

This. I'll be annoyed at the shitebaggery of the SFA if they do ban him, but we've got a deep enough squad to match/better Dundee Utd's next two results and have him back for the play-offs.

7 minutes ago, gav-ffc said:

No contact yet Murdoch somehow got a black eye in the incident

He punched his own pus out of sheer frustration at the cheating from your mob and the Falkirk supporting official. 

He nearly knocked himself out, but is way too hard to drop from a single punch. 

Archived