Dunfermline v Falkirk

10 hours ago, keithgy said:

Right here is my take on it,Jimmy your post was tasteless and so soon after Chris took his life not needed,BPM has offered to donate to MIND if you match it.Will you do so?

Seriously? There is nothing remotely tasteless in Jimmy's post and I knew Chris Mitchell very well.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, JinkyBairn said:

A ban would be fucking mental.

We're talking about an organisation that allowed Don Robertson to be a linesman in a Scottish Cup semi final a week after he made the biggest refereeing blunder of the season. Anything is possible.

7 minutes ago, Grant228 said:

The player in questioned admitted and bragged that he was diving, that's pretty conclusive tbh.

What to you personally?  From the images available its virtually impossible to tell whether it was a dive or whether he just collided with the keeper. There were probably loads of similar incidents in Scottish football over the weekend and yet this one is getting highlighted for very little reason. I've seen some brutal dives this season which have resulted in hee haw. Can someone also answer the question why guilty of simulation after the fact is seen as a two match ban and yet if you get caught like Hopkirk during the game you only get a yellow?

1 hour ago, lanky_ffc said:

SFA have been reviewing the penalty incident and will decide by 3PM if Hippolyte should be charged. My gut feeling is they'll issue a ban to compensate for that f**k-up at Ross County last week and show that they're taking a hard stance on diving.

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/913048/myles-hippolyte-falkirk-dunfermline-penalty-dive/

This. If the dive at Ross County hadn't happened then this incident wouldn't have got any attention from the SFA. It was a clear dive, but all teams do it sadly, so no team can claim any sort of moral high ground.

Also our fans need to realise that it didn't cause us to lose the game, seeing as the goal from the penalty was only the equaliser.

14 hours ago, Piracy said:

I bet it was.

There's a reason you poltroons are named the Bairns. Immature to the max, just look at the state of you all on here.

No integrity or humility in your collective souls. Cheat and cheat some more.

Look at this dirty b*****d below.

18118420_291916441247362_2969109198999135582_n.jpg

Paradox 

Your patter is well below zero. 

Stuck in the old proverbial desert.

Go back to collecting wall hanging flowery plates and leave the 'banter' to the real characters.

Paradox

Yeah you did. 

Go stick a huge letter L on your expansive ridged brow which is of course short for LOSER.

3 hours ago, Piracy said:

The only thing you assumed is that your patter has any level of creativity or relevance. 

Sadly it has neither.

See all of above posts.

This guy is unhinged.

Funny thing is, if the assistant had told the referee that he saw Murdoch get a hand to it, he probably would have just given a corner.

I agree with SD, the Pars footage will be all wrong. Should use Falkirk's footage instead, theirs will completely contrast to ours IMO.

Tuesday and still the seethe goes on.

The Falkirk fans have went from being "seething" that they're not our biggest rivals to now being "seething" that a player who dived is about to be retrospectively punished, possibly.

Calm down guys, jeez.

Archived