Dunfermline v Falkirk

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Back Post Misses

I'm really unsure as to why you're struggling so badly with this. At no point did I mock the tragic passing of Chris. I made light of the game of football. 

I've selected the charity so if you wish to donate that would be appreciated. If not that's entirely your choice. 

The bit I am getting is you made the bet not me and refused until now to explain your reply to my PM explaining why I thought your post was in poor taste at the time. Your last sentence was hardly the most tactful either.

I am now asking you to match my donation value to MIND (happily you chose your charity) and you clearly are not going to commit to that.

3 minutes ago, Back Post Misses said:

The bit I am getting is you made the bet not me and refused until now to explain your reply to my PM explaining why I thought your post was in poor taste at the time. Your last sentence was hardly the most tactful either.

I am now asking you to match my donation value to MIND (happily you chose your charity) and you clearly are not going to commit to that.

Your initial claim was I "mocked a man who took his life through depression", if you can show me exactly where I did that I will donate the money straight to your bank account if you please. 

Guest Back Post Misses

Your initial claim was I "mocked a man who took his life through depression", if you can show me exactly where I did that I will donate the money straight to your bank account if you please. 

We will agree to disagree

Mock is too strong a word I concede that but you did make light of it/cheap point scoring IMO and never explained "me missing your point" (which I am still not sure I get but there you go)

You also started talk about me donating money to Falkirk's chosen charities and made a bet I never signed up to.

I will PM you my donation proof and see if you want to match it or not.

Everyone will be delighted that I won't be answering any more of your posts on this subject so I suggest you do the same.

3 hours ago, MrDust said:

Your sister on her period or not putting out tonight ?

You're assuming I have sisters or a sister even. If I had/or do what relevance is there. Fact is none.

Absolutely scraping the dry shite off the bottom of the pan you live in.

4 minutes ago, Back Post Misses said:

We will agree to disagree

Mock is too strong a word I concede that but you did make light of it/cheap point scoring IMO and never explained "me missing your point" (which I am still not sure I get but there you go)

You also started talk about me donating money to Falkirk's chosen charities and made a bet I never signed up to.

I will PM you my donation proof and see if you want to match it or not.

Everyone will be delighted that I won't be answering any more of your posts on this subject so I suggest you do the same.

boredootmanut.com

BPM is a slobbering moron, is talking shite, has been found out to be talking shite and has shat it so now says he won't comment any further.

What a p***k of a man.

This thread has run its course and it would be a good way to leave it if the two of you would make a donation of whatever sum you feel appropriate to your nominated charity. BPM I see your lad is raising funds for mental health charities and for reasons you know of I will certainly be making a donation.

Archived