Dunfermline v Falkirk

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Back Post Misses

You've been outed as a complete liar and an utter shitebag. Any chance you're going to own up to it or are you going to keep digging a very, very embarrassing hole for yourself?

I have been outed?

I have been outed?

Yes, for everyone to see. You keep ducking the offer of a charity bet if you can confirm your accusation, I'd imagine there's only one reason for that.

I'm amazed he didn't get sent off.  Hounding the referee like that, it's basically cheating.  The authorities should be allowed to look into it by way of video replay.

Totally agree. They should also look at the goalkeepers reaction running around like a headless chicken and barging the referee. The reaction could have caused a riot and if this was an old firm game would no doubt have resulted Ina lengthy ban for a few of their players.

Guest Back Post Misses

Yes, for everyone to see. You keep ducking the offer of a charity bet if you can confirm your accusation, I'd imagine there's only one reason for that.

Back into your hutch

30 minutes ago, smpar said:

You've been outed as a complete liar and an utter shitebag. Any chance you're going to own up to it or are you going to keep digging a very, very embarrassing hole for yourself?

Will Mandela halve the hole with madmentaljimmy85?

2 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:

Even after the reactions from our players did the ref even speak to the linesman?

Never seen Murdoch react like that, ever. The ref couldn't wait to give it.

"Well known Falkirk fan"

7 minutes ago, Back Post Misses said:

Not even looked yet.

I'm genuinely interested to see what prompted the PM and the claim that I mocked a man who had taken his own life due to depression. 

4 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:

We wouldve won if you didn't resort to cheating.

i agree you's were probably robbed of 2 points, but tbh you cant shift all the blame on our players, for a full 30 mins your players went full heads gone and with regards to cheating your player tried to do the same about 5 minutes later, he got caught tho:/

Guest Back Post Misses

I'm genuinely interested to see what prompted the PM and the claim that I mocked a man who had taken his own life due to depression. 

Interesting I just looked through the thread on Chris

No sign of a post from you.

Are you seriously saying I PM'd you randomly with an explanation of what happened and why he did it?

You even replied saying tragic but I am missing your point.

So what was your point?

Archived