Dunfermline v Falkirk

5 minutes ago, Back Post Misses said:

Post my PM where I explain the circumstances.

Your reply to it was I was missing your point.

So what was your point? You never did tell me.

Wait...so you're conceding I in fact did not mock a man who had recently taken his own life due to depression? That's quite a serious accusation you made. Glad you've withdrawn it. I will tell my crack team of lawyers to stand down. 

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Back Post Misses

Wait...so you're conceding I in fact did not mock a man who had recently taken his own life due to depression? That's quite a serious accusation you made. Glad you've withdrawn it. I will tell my crack team of lawyers to stand down. 

Shucks, so what was your point in your original post?

Just now, Back Post Misses said:

I've no idea what my original post was. You made the claim it was mocking a man who committed suicide. So you tell me what it said?

it is apparent that the Falkirk fans are desperate for the game to be something it's not and it's pretty weird.

Over 1000 posts on a thread about a game between teams that are not even rivals...

My arse!

So needy.

Guest Back Post Misses

I've no idea what my original post was. You made the claim it was mocking a man who committed suicide. So you tell me what it said?

I am sure you can

, , it is apparent that the Falkirk fans are desperate for the game to be something it's not and it's pretty weird.

Deffo not rivals the boys in the home end aren't even bothered about the game by looks of it.IMG_1493057241.634347.thumb.jpg.2cd20dee441992bca5bf359eec12ee51.jpg

So needy

21 minutes ago, Grant228 said:

1989 was a while ago, there's not been a season in my time supporting Dunfermline where Falkirk have genuinely challenged Dunfermline for anything or vice versa. How on earth can there be an "intense rivalry" when the teams haven't been direct rivals for nearly 30 years?

I guess it's denial on your part because you just can't accept the rivalry is indeed so one sided.

Nah man, you're missing it. Those were random examples, showing an extended period of time.  you presumably deliberately picked the oldest one to be obtuse. Kilbowie was 1994, (you won 5-0 we drew, we won the league by a point), and Kasper Schmeichel/ Alan Gow sending you down was er, 2007. So not really 30 years ago.  However, you carry on. 

Guest Back Post Misses

Quote the post you're referring to and I'll happily explain. Only you know what post that is. 

Ok, leave it with me

2 hours ago, Jimmy85 said:

Genuine question, why are Falkirk fans so desperate for the games between the two sides to be classed as a rivalry? What difference does it make to you if many thousands of Dunfermline fans don't see it as one? 

I recall asking the same question to Livingston fans when they attempted the same thing and couldn't get a straight answer from them either. 

Alex Totten goes on about it in his days of playing and goes back further than that. The term derby is loosely used and us hardly a bad word to use. My English team has games classed derbies against teams not that close to them and in different countries. You either see it as a rival/derby game or not, it doesn't take anything away from it has been classed that way from people who don't even attend the games and also have nothing to gain from saying so.

I suppose you have to deflect from taking 1pt from 12pt 

34 minutes ago, Piracy said:

No integrity or humility in your collective souls. Cheat and cheat some more.

Yep, how much debt did you write off ?

6 minutes ago, Piracy said:

Yeah you did. 

Go stick a huge letter L on your expansive ridged brow which is of course short for LOSER.

Your sister on her period or not putting out tonight ?

Nah man, you're missing it. Those were random examples, showing an extended period of time.  you presumably deliberately picked the oldest one to be obtuse. Kilbowie was 1994, (you won 5-0 we drew, we won the league by a point), and Kasper Schmeichel/ Alan Gow sending you down was er, 2007. So not really 30 years ago.  However, you carry on. 

My mistake with the 94 one, just the 23 years ago. I picked the oldest one because that's the date you out.

Kasper Schmeichel and Alan Gow didn't relegate us in 2007? [emoji38]

No, it wasn't 30 years ago, it was 23. Dat is one intense rivalry.

I reckon I'm in a far better position to judge how the Pars fans view the game, you wailing that Dunfermline fans must view this game as an intense rivalry though because we had two league title challenges 23 and 28 years ago is again, so, so needy.

My guess is that the teams were rivals as they were so closely matched for many years.

Nowadays the fifers are an especially wee team that have got used to being beaten by teams above their level.

So really, they are probably right, they are not really good enough to be our rivals anymore.

You've been outed as a complete liar and an utter shitebag. Any chance you're going to own up to it or are you going to keep digging a very, very embarrassing hole for yourself?

Archived