Dunfermline v Falkirk

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Shadwell Dog said:

You can excuse the wee neds somewhat but whats the pensioner boy like. Pure frothing  at the mouth. :lol::lol::lol:

Finally snapped after 30 years of dominance from Falkirk where the only break was managed by cheating.

The young team don't care so much because Rovers is the big game nowadays seen as Pars can beat them

9 minutes ago, NewBornBairn said:

I see the wee bitch Geggan has been crying to the press about Hippo.

Yeah can't say I'm impressed with the recent spate of players crying to the press trying to get their fellow pro's banned. It was Tierney last week and now Geggan follows suit. Things happen in matches but once its finished then that should be the end of it and you move on. Let the authorities do something if they feel fit. 

I think diving should be practiced in training tbh. It's quite clearly an effective tool and if pulled off well can almost certainly gain your side a number of points over the season. 

'Take one for the team' fouls are generally lauded as acceptable cheating yet have the potential to seriously injure an opponent. The hypocrisy around diving is farcical. Yeah it's shite when it goes against you but can prompt incredible scenes when you're on the right side. 

4 hours ago, Gaz FFC said:

DAFC certainly managed to lose the moral high ground very quickly on Saturday.

After complaining about our penalty 1 of your guys took a dive late on. you had a few players lose it and to complete the misery the fans were very classy considering the game was meaningless.

To compound the misery whoever controls the twitter account (I suspect a relative of Lee Wallace) really needs to have a word with himself. Posting the penalty and zooming in right after FT, you can tell the tears were rolling down his cheek as he posted it.

If it had been on t.v that incident would have still been on repeat. Hardly that problematic. We've but videos up after games before on twitter, your just upset it shows what a f**k up the ref made.

Just caught up on the last 10 pages or so. What a bitter bitter, raging, seething, salty meltdown messes some of the pars fans are. Really really not bothered about Falkirk football club. It's been hilarious.

Craig Sibbald, what a guy!! He knows what it means to put your lot in your place.

not surprised in the slightest at rumours of spitting and racial hatred coming from Dunfermline. Disgusting, disgraceful, diddies.

Hey @Back Post Misses we any further forward on this charity bet yet? If you want to duck out that's fine as I'm sure Stratchcarron Hospice are rolling in money anyway :(

Or if it's a case of the stakes being a little too high for you how about I keep my stake at £100 and we'll reduce yours to £10? 

@Bairnardo

It was class, and I'm not a lowlife that would say I'm gutted I missed the vessel bursting scenes from their players and fans rather than shoot weans at the laddies birthday party, but it does sound like it was a hoot at EEP. If we don't get promotion then I will be looking for this fixture at the start of the season. 

2 hours ago, Gaz FFC said:

Asking for a replay eh :lol::lol::lol:

Has he actually said that? I've only seen the Sun article and he's just saying there should be a ban for those caught diving. 

53 minutes ago, Believe The Hype said:

Just caught up on the last 10 pages or so. What a bitter bitter, raging, seething, salty meltdown messes some of the pars fans are. Really really not bothered about Falkirk football club. It's been hilarious.

Craig Sibbald, what a guy!! He knows what it means to put your lot in your place.

not surprised in the slightest at rumours of spitting and racial hatred coming from Dunfermline. Disgusting, disgraceful, diddies.

After Biabi a few seasons back I can't say I'm surprised. You'd assume Pars fans would want to keep their head down for a bit seen as we don't bother them much.

Is it really still the case club footage can't be used? Thought that rule was long gone. Joe Cardle got a red rescinded to a yellow when our footage showed he clearly hadn't slapped the Ayr player hard enough to drop him quite as spectacularly as he went down.

Archived