Dunfermline v Falkirk

All eleven were stonewall penalties. We probably should have had double that to be honest.

Eleven Penalties????? Sound like the fifers are getting favourable treatment from referees. Someone contact the SPFL and SFA.....

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Says a poster named Super Tuesday on a thread where Vast majority of the posts are Falkirk fans trolling some angry Pars. Very good. 
looking forward to next season now, job done, stayed in the championship after a wobbly start.  Another season of rebuilding. 
Falkirk on the other hand will be losing some good players in the summer after bottling the playoffs as usual.  Will be interesting to see who Houston brings in to replace some of the clearly talented players you've got that are out of contract and will move on if you don't get up.  

No trolling here whatsoever.....

I knew Dunfermline have had a fair few penalties this season, but 11...Jesus. I also vaguely remember a couple shouldn't have been given (Du, Hibs?), so surely you can't complain too much when one goes against you? You also can't really complain about cheating considering Hopkirk was booked for an equally outrageous dive shortly afterwards 

Well, yes, you can complain when one goes against you in the way it did yesterday.

Your logic is outstandingly baffling.

27 minutes ago, NavyBlueArmy1876 said:

And now ladies and gentlemen, the moment you've all been waiting for

A drum roll please...

Crowd derby contribution totals:

Falkirk: 13,111

Dunfermline: 10,427

Is it any wonder all the referees are Falkirk fans? 

Jeepers. To think our contribution to our actual derby is circa 14, 000. 

After watching the highlights several times I'm now convinced the goalie should have been sent off for dangerous play at the penalty incident...could have broke hippos ankles with a challenge like that....squaring up to the ref after was probably another red card tbh

After watching the highlights several times I'm now convinced the goalie should have been sent off for dangerous play at the penalty incident...could have broke hippos ankles with a challenge like that....squaring up to the ref after was probably another red card tbh

[emoji16][emoji16][emoji16]

Archived