Dunfermline v Falkirk

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
One more thing, people really need to get a get a bit perspective. It's genuinely staggering that a man falling over on a bit of grass can prompt such a reaction from grown men [emoji38]

Just look at those fucking words. Man falls over on patch of grass. I mean get a fucking grip of your life ffs. 

We have thousands of posts on a forum about 22 guys on a bit of grass chasing a sphere of synthetic leather about. You can break anything down so it seems pointless in sport. We both know that's not the case and there is a subtext.

3 minutes ago, Marshmallo said:

We have thousands of posts on a forum about 22 guys on a bit of grass chasing a sphere of synthetic leather about. You can break anything down so it seems pointless in sport. We both know that's not the case and there is a subtext.

Good analysis. I'll be looking out for your posts in future! 

Getting away from the bating of some very angry Pars...how fucking appalling were we in the first half?  And again Mark Kerr and John Baird on the pitch from the start, get a grip Houston.

we only actually played football for about 20 minutes of that game, a draw would have been fair.

Getting away from the bating of some very angry Pars...how fucking appalling were we in the first half?  And again Mark Kerr and John Baird on the pitch from the start, get a grip Houston.
we only actually played football for about 20 minutes of that game, a draw would have been fair.

The problem with the starting line up is that there's no width or pace. Very ineffective.

What a lot of shite being posted here by some pars fans, its fitba furfucksake, you win/you get beat, deal with it. You'd think you's have never had a dodgy decision. 
At the time of the penalty I was 100% certain it was a penalty. The video shows a different angle from behind the goals where we were, but the keeper is rash no matter what. 
I thought the ref let lots go for both teams at times but kept the game flowing. I wouldn't have been gutted at a draw TBH, but still nice to win AGAIN... Up yees!!! 

There's massive a difference between a dodgy decision (1991 Skol Cup v Airdrie) and your opponent blatantly cheating.

To end simulation, it should be a retrospective 6 match ban for the player if penalty gets awarded in error, and the player doesn't own up on the spot. In fairness the player should not be awarded a yellow if he didn't claim it and owns up. Going down (simulation) and claiming a pen should still be a yellow.

Does anyone know if the retrospective 2 game ban applies in Championship or is this a 4th Official/Premier rule only?

Ref kept game flowing? He'd have kept it flowing better if he'd done something about time wasting by the keeper, and at throw-ins and kicking ball away. Still don't know what drop ball restart was about at the North West.

There's massive a difference between a dodgy decision (1991 Skol Cup v Airdrie) and your opponent blatantly cheating.

To end simulation, it should be a retrospective 6 match ban for the player if penalty gets awarded in error, and the player doesn't own up on the spot. In fairness the player should not be awarded a yellow if he didn't claim it and owns up. Going down (simulation) and claiming a pen should still be a yellow.

Does anyone know if the retrospective 2 game ban applies in Championship or is this a 4th Official/Premier rule only?

Ref kept game flowing? He'd have kept it flowing better if he'd done something about time wasting by the keeper, and at throw-ins and kicking ball away. Still don't know what drop ball restart was about at the North West.

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Should be a 100 match ban imo

Big Sean has black eyes after being kneed in the pus.

He didn't think it was a penalty either.

All said and done we got beat. Next season can't come quick enough.

12 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Got to love the patter about us timewasting at 2-1 up when yous lot were at it at 1-0 and 1-1.

Your team wasted time. That is a fact. 

Utter fucking disgrace of a team. From your keeper to sibald going daft to kerr then hippo. Hope you get beaten badly and serious injuries f**k off. Dano1 talks sense. Css bouncing on your heads.

Thank f**k we're not rivals...

1 hour ago, ANEWHOPE said:

Totally agree. This stubborn streak might prove to be our undoing. All the chat so far has largely ignored the flaws once again in Houstons starting selection. Again forced into recovery subs to repair the damage. I would say that surely Houston must see that Austin must start but we've said that before. Maybe he just saving his best team for the playoffs but I'm not convinced.

Big bonus from yesterday are the return of McKee, Thompson growing in confidence and Austin getting a goal.

Austin clearly is the future, dunno if they are concerned injury wise having missed more than half of the season or just being wise to him being his first season introducing him in, Miller like Bob is better used as an impact sub.

I don't think our strikers have fully gelled like they did last season, goal columns back that up.

I thought Baird did Ok yesterday, there's still much more for him to bring and I would've brought on Bob for him yesterday other than risk an injury prone midfielder in a game that was a little frisky.

Houstie has a good selection headache next week.

I can't even stick my head out what midfield four to choose, I've a feeling McKee will remain on the bench.

46 minutes ago, Black and White Tragic said:

All eleven were stonewall penalties. We probably should have had double that to be honest.

Handball outside the box and not deliberate, is your rule book that of a five year old ?

27 minutes ago, Black and White Tragic said:

To end simulation, it should be a retrospective 6 match ban for the player if penalty gets awarded in error, .

Yet the worst dive of the game was from Hopkirk where he actually came off a diving board.

Dry your eyes......

9 hours ago, DAFC. said:

From the last time you were in the top division?

He won the ball and your player done a somersault over his grounded body. 

From the mob who've just came out the 2nd division...

Well done on staying up wee man

1 hour ago, Black and White Tragic said:

All eleven were stonewall penalties. We probably should have had double that to be honest.

I right, The four times I've seen you this season, I'm surprised you've been able to muster eleven attacks in 34 games. BTW, if you scored all the ones you missed you might have made the playoffs.

49 minutes ago, Super Tuesday said:

Wow, 46 pages of no rivalry.

The Cowdenbeath threads must be record breaking.

Says a poster named Super Tuesday on a thread where Vast majority of the posts are Falkirk fans trolling some angry Pars. Very good. 

looking forward to next season now, job done, stayed in the championship after a wobbly start.  Another season of rebuilding. 

Falkirk on the other hand will be losing some good players in the summer after bottling the playoffs as usual.  Will be interesting to see who Houston brings in to replace some of the clearly talented players you've got that are out of contract and will move on if you don't get up.  

Archived