Dunfermline v Falkirk

Have to admit I was fucking raging at that decision. Add in the failure to red card Kerr and booking Hoppy for diving and you pretty much a full house of shite decisions.

It's hard to comment on the game without mentioning the above but after the first 25 minutes of absolute drivel from both teams we looked pretty good against the 2nd best team in the league. Great goal and not in any danger until the penalty. Lost it after that which is understandable I suppose although Martin doing what he always does doesn't help. Geggans header and Hoppy shot blocked were about as close as we came.

Falkirk weren't anything spectacular. Baird was his usual pest of a player but apart from that nothing special. Not sure how the play offs will pan out. Haven't been impressed by any of the teams involved. Hope United go up so we can get a shot at the Bairns again. Their players doing the pretend hard man antics at the end behind a line of stewards and police was laughable. Who is the wee c**t with the cropped blond hair? Was absolutely shite tbh but fair strode off the pitch like he'd won the game single handedly.

Anyway hope big Sean is OK.

The key words in this are 'absolute' and 'drivel'.

They perfectly describe your comments...

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What a lot of shite being posted here by some pars fans, its fitba furfucksake, you win/you get beat, deal with it. You'd think you's have never had a dodgy decision. 

At the time of the penalty I was 100% certain it was a penalty. The video shows a different angle from behind the goals where we were, but the keeper is rash no matter what. 

I thought the ref let lots go for both teams at times but kept the game flowing. I wouldn't have been gutted at a draw TBH, but still nice to win AGAIN... Up yees!!! 

1 hour ago, JulioBairn said:

Love beating them. Love it even more when they totally lose the plot. Not seen rage like it since Gow scored a last minute winner at TFS. 

6 years and counting...

From the last time you were in the top division?

17 minutes ago, Hannibal Lecturer said:

What a lot of shite being posted here by some pars fans, its fitba furfucksake, you win/you get beat, deal with it. You'd think you's have never had a dodgy decision. 

At the time of the penalty I was 100% certain it was a penalty. The video shows a different angle from behind the goals where we were, but the keeper is rash no matter what. 

I thought the ref let lots go for both teams at times but kept the game flowing. I wouldn't have been gutted at a draw TBH, but still nice to win AGAIN... Up yees!!! 

He won the ball and your player done a somersault over his grounded body. 

Utter fucking disgrace of a team. From your keeper to sibald going daft to kerr then hippo. Hope you get beaten badly and serious injuries f**k off. Dano1 talks sense. Css bouncing on your heads.

Ooft. The saltiest of tears :lol:

GIRUY.

You are clearly thick as f**k if you thought that was a pen, Murdoch gets there early and clears the ball cleanly.

It is not rash to get to a loose ball and put it out for a corner ffs.

9 hours ago, Grant228 said:

Wouldn't say you're playing particularly differently at all tbf.

How Hippolyte hasn't at least been booked is mental, the way this referee has managed the second half is beyond belief.

The same reason why Geggan wasnt booked, Wedderburn and no red card for Higgy

7 hours ago, Black and White Tragic said:

Karma will get you when "these things even themselves out you know".

yep the handball pen from the last game thro at financial cheats stadium, which was out the box and never deliberate.....Karma indeed

4 hours ago, NavyBlueArmy1876 said:

I don't know why Higginbotham didn't go on to better things after he left us

Attitude could be a part of it, he certainly eye-balled/gestured to the Falkirk support a couple of times even before the penalty incident without much provocation. Looks like he totally lost the head at full time. Shame because he was/is a talented player. I'd still have taken him back at Falkirk before his antics today 

He'd have improved us on the right this season but i suppose it was down to Houstie not fancying him and £s a wage, some of his deliveries into the box would have had Miller and Austin scoring week in week out.

Overall, we were in 2nd gear at best today, the link up with fullbacks to wide mid was never there for the full game, Kerr was probably having one of his worst games of the season today, tho did fuk a fifer, but no other midfielder in the first half could hold their head up. A very workmanlike performance today on a poor pitch which at this stage of the season I'll take another 2 more of its like.

The ref had a strange game, he couldve easily booked more and sent off a few more, he was picky over freekicks taken a yard back in the first half, then let fouls be taken 5 yards from where it was. The hippo freekick from the red card had the wall about 8 yards away, similar up the other end and it looked like the Falkirk wall was 12 yards away.

The linesman flagging for offside from a goal kick was as amateur as it gets, we have folk questioning are refs, linos getting as bad as some say, well yes they are.

Pleasing and confidence building today, sums it up for us.......thanks for playing Dunf

1 hour ago, parsforlife said:

You are clearly thick as f**k if you thought that was a pen, Murdoch gets there early and clears the ball cleanly.

It is not rash to get to a loose ball and put it out for a corner ffs.

Anyhoo, all us thick fuckers including the referee and linesman thought it was a penalty at the time, and if it hurts you that wee bit more then that's even better. It's fine putting it out for a corner but make sure you don't give away a penalty doing it.

You lot should be buried in the same grave as sevco so pipe down.

Anyhoo, all us thick fuckers including the referee and linesman thought it was a penalty at the time, and if it hurts you that wee bit more then that's even better. It's fine putting it out for a corner but make sure you don't bring give away a penalty doing it.

Yes the ref was thick as f**k, I thought that was established.

He didn't give away a penalty or do anything close to committing an offence, the ref made some random bullshit reason.

Decent highlights on falkirk tv as long as you turn the volume off. Good header for the winner but it's abysmal defending by the hopeless wedderburn and Ashcroft.  Pen looks pretty soft but would like to see it from a different angle. Have to laugh at Higginbottom losing the plot. He's about 30 yards away when the pen was given so god knows how he could be sure whether it was a pen or not.

4 hours ago, Hannibal Lecturer said:

A real moment of insanity by Murdoch to cleanly palm the ball away like that. 

Dunfermline have been given 11 of the 42 penalties  awarded in this league this season, double that of any other team, nobody is going to tell me all 11 were stonewall penalties, I know one for a fact that wasn't a penalty. Penalty or No Penalty yesterday at the match 1500 folk though it was and shouted for it, one other guy also though it was a penalty and gave it. Had it not been given, it was just a matter of time till the goals would have arrived in a different fashion, we own Dunfermline, a bit like Kilmarnock own us. 

Archived