Dunfermline v Falkirk

I can say with a degree of certainty that chances are most clubs will have bams within there support, who will on occasion shout w**k things that reflect very poorly on themselves. The only thing the club can do is act upon cases of racism when reported.

Doesn't help when people just sit by and do f**k all right enough.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Carrying on Bairnardo's seriousness, if I were a Pars fan i'd be raging at the guy who got sent off. 

Yes - the penalty shouldn't have been given, but you still had 35 minutes at that point to try and win the game at 1-1. All of that went out the window with the red card 

2 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

In all seriousness, I dont think I have ever seen a group of players lose their heads like they did in that second half. Some state.

nearly as bad as the fans in the stand to the right of the norrie in the second half. but they were quite placid compared to the utter seethe in the norrie as the players were going down the tunnel. shudder to think how they would bahave playing their rivals.

I was in the main stand today with a good friend and my son is law who are both Pars fans. There was much seeth[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
I couldn't see the penalty award due to one of these big fucking poles that you have to swerve round to see so can't comment however the sending off? How a last defender blatantly pushing an attacker clean through on goal, What is there to boo ffs? What a shower of moaning faced c***s!
Shit first half with hoofball being the tactic and Dunfermline handling everything surprising strong in the air and probably deserved the lead at half time. I know we eventually got the result but concerned about our tactics playing against 10 men thought we were hanging on surprisingly, instead of showing our superiority and putting them to the sword so to speak.
If Higginbotham showed that spark and desire when with us he'd have been a hero... Total fud!!!

Roll on to QOS next week. As that old meatloaf song says 10 out of 12 ain't bad!

That's a bit of a minter, although I imagine it was done more to increase social media traffic than out of seethe.
Glad I wasn't there today. Game seems to have caused Pars fans to have a collective fit. We're gonna finish 5th/6th lads, just like we were before the game kicked off. Chill.

You weren't there man.

I don't know why Higginbotham didn't go on to better things after he left us

Attitude could be a part of it, he certainly eye-balled/gestured to the Falkirk support a couple of times even before the penalty incident without much provocation. Looks like he totally lost the head at full time. Shame because he was/is a talented player. I'd still have taken him back at Falkirk before his antics today 

Seriously what the f**k linesman. You are staring right at that. Impossible to justify that.

I know how bad our officials are but I have to admit standing behind the goals I was initially convinced it was a penalty.

Why anyone would ever want to be an official is beyond me.

In all seriousness, I dont think I have ever seen a group of players lose their heads like they did in that second half. Some state.

Aye, the closest I've seen was Peterhead getting 3 players sent off in the first half against us. Until Falkirk scored there second the players heads were all over the place.

I'll need to watch the red again but my initial reaction of it not actually being a red may be well off.

8 minutes ago, NavyBlueArmy1876 said:

I don't know why Higginbotham didn't go on to better things after he left us

Attitude could be a part of it, he certainly eye-balled/gestured to the Falkirk support a couple of times even before the penalty incident without much provocation. Looks like he totally lost the head at full time. Shame because he was/is a talented player. I'd still have taken him back at Falkirk before his antics today 

He was unfortunate at Huddersfield as Grayson came in as manager just after he signed and didn't give him a chance. He then went to Barnsley who were a league up I think (could be wrong ?) and never made an impression. It's been downhill ever since.

He is like a nutter now.

I'll need to watch the red again but my initial reaction of it not actually being a red may be well off.

My initial reaction the penalty was that it was a stonewaller. Even at our end it looked as though myles got the ball first and was then took out by the keeper.

The red was correct for certain. Goal scoring opportunity for bairdy who was brought down. Got to be a red.

He'd had 1 poor/inconsistent season with us and one excellent half season before his move if I remember correctly. Probably wasn't ready for the step up at that point and could have done with an extra year or so with us or maybe a smaller jump.

My initial reaction the penalty was that it was a stonewaller. Even at our end it looked as though myles got the ball first and was then took out by the keeper.

The red was correct for certain. Goal scoring opportunity for bairdy who was brought down. Got to be a red.

My initial thought was that Ashcroft was covering and with the ball being in the air that Baird had rather intelligently got himself "tangled" with Martin, that may yet prove to be nonsense.

Archived