Dunfermline v Falkirk

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, JamieStevenson said:

I've actually done what's required of me many times. If staff and the club don't take these things seriously then fair enough. I don't have to take it upon myself to cause a scene and further ruin the experience of the people I'm with and others around me.

Lots piping up on here but bet they're cowards themselves :).

Anyway, entertaining game and on to next week.

Nobody likes a Lee Wallace, except when racism is involved and a Lee Wallace is the only way to go, ya fucking shitebag. 

4 minutes ago, JinkyBairn said:

Finding it hilarious that Dunfermline are that spewing with the result they released that clip tho hahaha. Fucking hell boys.

That's a bit of a minter, although I imagine it was done more to increase social media traffic than out of seethe.

Glad I wasn't there today. Game seems to have caused Pars fans to have a collective fit. We're gonna finish 5th/6th lads, just like we were before the game kicked off. Chill.

Dunfermline quick to release video footage of the penalty award... could they do the same with the winning goal please? Can't wait to see that back.

Must admit it does not look like a penalty although I don't necessarily believe it's a dive to get a penalty either. He may just have been trying to get clear of the keeper to avoid injury then reacted to the roars for a penalty.

Can understand how Dunfermline supporters feel but just last week we were robbed of a winner against St Mirren.

I guess they do say these thing even themselves out over the season.

That's a bit of a minter, although I imagine it was done more to increase social media traffic than out of seethe.
Glad I wasn't there today. Game seems to have caused Pars fans to have a collective fit. We're gonna finish 5th/6th lads, just like we were before the game kicked off. Chill.

It's certainly done that, over 500 retweets, some Celtic fan replied, still seething over Rangers winning the title back in the day, bit bizarre.

1 hour ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:
I remember back in the 80s and 90s Dunfermline and Airdrie fans were bad for it.

I well remember the puddle drinkers from Airdrie and their pathetic attempts at racism and sectarianism but don't remember the Fifers stooping so low tbh.

Great to see McKee back today after all his injury problems. Could be a big player for us in the playoffs 

Thought Thomson looked good again. More confident and came off his line a little more. Another positive.

Archived