Dunfermline v Falkirk

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It was a dive.

Refereeing sounds like it was extremely questionable.

The season is over for us and we're safe.

A lot of Dunfermline fans are being absolute toys out of the pram losers.

ETA - Most fans would be similarly seething if that pen had been awarded against Hibs, Dumbarton or St Mirren.

Said at the time that our penalty at that game was soft but in the "seen them given" category. Defenders do get penalised for handball when their hands are even slightly raised though. 

Pretty poor from Higginbotham if that is confirmed as happening. Mark Vaduka spat at Mark Millar when Celtic played us and it was a horrible thing to see. Surprised that Higginbotham was still in the tunnel though as your guys were still on the pitch for as while?

Just now, Black and White Tragic said:

Baird's reaction shows he thought it was a red. This is where the match turned as a red at that stage and a different outcome was pretty much inevitable.

editIMG_3156.jpg

What a lot of shite. Are you a pyschologist now? Get your photos to f**k.

6 minutes ago, Senor Bairn said:

:lol: dry yer fuckin eyes

I like your new avatar

3 minutes ago, Black and White Tragic said:

Baird's reaction shows he thought it was a red. This is where the match turned as a red at that stage and a different outcome was pretty much inevitable.

editIMG_3156.jpg

:lol: Away and lie down for a bit ya dafty!

7 minutes ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

You're a coward.

Not my problem if staff have always turned a blind eye. Several stick their neck out there to get made to look like a tit. Luckily for me I won't be dealing with it after the last home game as I'm probably not renewing.

18 minutes ago, JamieStevenson said:

It happened right next to the stewards and as per they ignored it. Nobody would report it as there was a fair load of chuckling and people agreeing with it which was bizarre. 

Same people that have terrorised Tade & Nade etc over the years. They have been reported previously by myself and a few parents nearby but you tend to get the "let me know if it happens again" shite and then you do the walk of shame back to your seat after everyone seeing you chat to a steward :whistle

That's poor. I didn't know you guys had a racist element in your crowd.

Need to stop that mate. You should report it officially.

If there's one thing to take from this game it is that Falkirk fans are absolutely desperate for someone to consider them a rival game, very needy. Very Livingston esque.

relegation mix.

Venom & hatred towards us hilariously enjoyable on dafc.net tonight

But they're not bothered.:unsure2:

Lolzing heavily at the seethe on .net
Not their real derby though 

And there we are, trawling another forum desperately hoping someone, somewhere cares, that's sare.

I'm sure East Stirling OR Stenny consider you a great derby game.

Archived