Dunfermline v Falkirk

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I still can't quite get over that second half just behind the goal in the Norrie. It seems show racism the red card went out the window after Martin got one. 

Genuinely someone at the top of their voice "f**k off you dirty diving 

black b*****d

and you can all fucking report me for saying that".

I still can't quite get over that second half just behind the goal in the Norrie. It seems show racism the red card went out the window after Martin got one. 
black b*****d

And did you?

Don't see what all the complaints are about that's one iffy pen each at east end this season so everything evens out apart from of course the fact that we've now beaten u 18 times at east end compared to 17 wins for the pars. A highly embarrassing home record for this fixture.

Tbf I thought the passion of the Pars support was excellent today. Not a derby my fucking arse. Our own support was very good as well, #topscenes at Austin's goal and again at FT

No need to discuss the first half or which personnel deserve to start next week. Instead I prefer to focus on the many "not bothered" masks slipping hilariously. The rage from players and stands alike was fucking brilliant. Sibbald getting it right up them at full time was tremendous.

What a club.

If there's one thing to take from this game it is that Falkirk fans are absolutely desperate for someone to consider them a rival game, very needy. Very Livingston esque.

Fans will always get riled when you've got a ref like that, the one thing I took away from that is thank f**k it didn't happen against Raith, or in a game that could've dragged us back into the relegation mix.

black b*****d

Hope he was, don't need that

4 minutes ago, Shadwell Dog said:

Don't see what all the complaints are about that's one iffy pen each at east end this season so everything evens out apart from of course the fact that we've now beaten u 18 times at east end compared to 17 wins for the pars. A highly embarrassing home record for this fixture.

Our pen was iffy right enough. In your head maybe.

4 minutes ago, Shadwell Dog said:

Iffy? One was handball the other was a blatant dive.

Archived