Dunfermline v Falkirk

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
He was chavtastic. Dunfermline tracksuit top and school trousers. Teenage son had  a shirt on with McCathies face on it. They defo were proud of who they supported to be fair.

As horrendous as that genuinely sounds.

He didn't turn up for a game with a pirate hat and fake beard.

1 minute ago, Black and White Tragic said:

I'm sure Higgy is just getting a massage here. Pretty cute stuff from your lot today. See you next year.

editIMG_3216.jpg

Thanks for that image showing us, well, showing us f**k all actually.

5 minutes ago, Black and White Tragic said:

I'm sure Higgy is just getting a massage here. Pretty cute stuff from your lot today. See you next year.

editIMG_3216.jpg

Beautiful, tempted to make that into a new avatar. Cheers for posting that.

I thought it was a penalty at the time but would need to see it again. I was over at the other side of the stand so didn't have a great view. The red was as clear as they come, absolutely crazy push from the Pars defender, especially considering Baird isn't the quickest. Watching Higginbotham lose the head totally, facing off with our support, players, the ref and just about everyone else was absolutely glorious. GIRFUY. 

26 minutes ago, Hughsie said:

Embarrassing from Hippolyte but big win for us and will take it all day long.

We've had plenty go against us.

The Pars will secretly love this too as it allows them to play the blame game for failing to beat us again.

Better luck next season.

You conceded already that you aren't going up?

Laughable dive. Ban imminent for the guy. 

We controlled it, so the forces of evil had to conspire to turn the game in Falkirk's favour. Would have been apoplectic if it meant us being dragged back into a possible relegation battle, but Dundee United did a wee favour for us so not as raging as I would have been. The dive has took the shine off Nicky Clark's stunning strike. 

4 minutes ago, Black and White Tragic said:

editIMG_3216.jpg

Luke being a good guy and consoling poor higgy after his meltdown imo. It's going to be okay Kallum, we are all here for you xoxo

1 minute ago, DAFC. said:

You conceded already that you aren't going up?

Laughable dive. Ban imminent for the guy. 

We controlled it, so the forces of evil had to conspire to turn the game in Falkirk's favour. Would have been apoplectic if it meant us being dragged back into a possible relegation battle, but Dundee United did a wee favour for us so not as raging as I would have been. The dive has took the shine off Nicky Clark's stunning strike. 

Aye, a real goal, not a cheated for pen.

editedIMG_3138.jpg

Archived