Dunfermline v Falkirk

1 minute ago, Hughsie said:

I don't think it's a foregone conclusion that Hippo will get banned if that's the only footage available.

Loads of Pars Lee Wallacing him to the SFA on Twitter. Losers.

Their fans are a sad lot. Met one in the chippy at Halbeath after the game. Silly auld fart with a pair of school style trousers on. He was desperate for an argument about the game. A seething mess.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Never fail to be amazed at just how differently people can see a game/incident. Thought at the time it was a penalty & having watched it a few times I am more convinced. Certainly not a dive! Keeper very rash & reckless. Definite contact and like a shrewd players do, he maximises it.

1 minute ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

Their fans are a sad lot. Met one in the chippy at Halbeath after the game. Silly auld fart with a pair of school style trousers on. He was desperate for an argument about the game. A seething mess.

Was he doing that thing when an opposing fan clocks you and starts talking to his pal but projects their voice to make sure you can hear them?

2 minutes ago, Jimmy85 said:

After what went on the tunnel after the match I'd be very surprised if we see Higginbotham in a Pars top again. Certainly not this season. 

Could see something was happening but obviously too far away to make out the details.

Never fail to be amazed at just how differently people can see a game/incident. Thought at the time it was a penalty & having watched it a few times I am more convinced. Certainly not a dive! Keeper very rash & reckless. Definite contact and like a shrewd players do, he maximises it.

Are you blind? You can't watch that video and conclude it's a penalty

Absolutely loved walking back to my car with my scarf on, big fat fifer trying to start a fight to wipe the smile off my face. We were actually quite poor throughout, will need to improve to beat a far superior queens side next week. 

1 minute ago, NewBornBairn said:

Could see something was happening but obviously too far away to make out the details.

I was about 30 miles away tbf. This came a steward in the tunnel. A Falkirk player involved too but he didn't recognise him. 

Only thing more embarrassing that the dive is Dunfermline Athletic FC's pathetic tweet engineered to influence any potential disciplinary panel.

No chance of Hippo getting a fair trial now that he's been tried on Twitter.

Sad to see.

Embarrassing from Hippolyte but big win for us and will take it all day long.
We've had plenty go against us.
The Pars will secretly love this too as it allows them to play the blame game for failing to beat us again.
Better luck next season.

You honestly think it is embarrassing? Have you watched it back? Do you not think there is any contact?

Archived