Dunfermline v Falkirk

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Salvo Montalbano said:

I'm annoyed, but not bitter. Falkirk needed to cheat to get anything from the game and will still be down with us next season anyway. I hate losing to your mob at the best of times true, but hate losing to the Wee Team more. 

:lol:

Safe and consolidated 5th place happy enough with our performance think anyone who has seen it back knows it was a terrible dive, also hutton looked comfortable that must be a worry for any potential promotion candidates 

I'm annoyed, but not bitter. Falkirk needed to cheat to get anything from the game and will still be down with us next season anyway. I hate losing to your mob at the best of times true, but hate losing to the Wee Team more. 

Not bitter

4 minutes ago, Rugster said:

At least three Dunfermline players should be cited and banned for assaulting the referee after the correctly awarded penalty. 

Totally agree with this.

What about the home support today ? I was surprised at how low it was.

3 minutes ago, Salvo Montalbano said:

You need to calm down you total cock. You will make yersel unwell.

It's pretty normal to be annoyed after losing a home game due in part to a dodgy refereeing decision I'd have thought. I'm perfectly calm too thanks, having spent the time giving my thoughts on the game earlier and am now sitting with a wee beer waiting on my tea. Looking forward to that and the week ahead. Thanks for the show of concern though. x

2 minutes ago, Salvo Montalbano said:

It's pretty normal to be annoyed after losing a home game due in part to a dodgy refereeing decision I'd have thought. I'm perfectly calm too thanks, having spent the time giving my thoughts on the game earlier and am now sitting with a wee beer waiting on my tea. Looking forward to that and the week ahead. Thanks for the show of concern though. x

Good I am glad. No point getting upset over losing the game.

Archived