Dunfermline v Falkirk

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We aren't, no - unless you are going to fill say 3/4 of the stand in which case it surely makes sense to ddo so or at least move if asked so that folk who have a group can sit together. The stewards aren't usually too bad AFAIK. The ones at Stark's Park on the other hand seemed to try and physically block people from even going up a staircase let alone going to a different seat. They even announced it over the public address system for both ends when there were nearly 1000 seats still empty in the home stand.

Hope the weather is bright tomorrow. Mind you even if it's overcast it'll still be brighter than your average Falkirk fan.

I hope there are a few of you that come along, even if it does mean having to wash the stand down after the match. We're socially inclusive mind.

I predict a win for Dunfermline. An emphatic victory in front of the wealthy, cultured and stylish home support.

It's so great supporting a club of Dunfermline's stature. Still good on you lot for saving up your social money and spending it at EEP.

Just now, Bairnardo said:

As I do everywhere else I go, but I havent been to your nest for a number of years and was told you lot do it differently in that there is an insistence about taking allocated seats.

So no need for the sexist response chum. Please mend your ways when addressing me in future.

Us 'lot' do everything properly, including letting minky's into our palace of a stadium, plus letting everyone sit where they want in the away end.

G4S ......bet you'd brick it if they told you to move.

No need for allocated seating. As someone mentioned above you really don't need it unless the stand is 75+% full. Can't see us having more than we took last time. 

Saying that the South Stand has been sold out countless times since it was built with an unreserved seating policy and I've never seen a problem.

Do you know @Shandon Par?

If so, find him, and get behind him in the queue to see me tomorrow you fucking mug

I knew it. You box bare knuckle at County Fayres for an honest caravan refurbishment don't you?

I will thrash you on the Halbeath Road in the name of defeating the evils of sexism in all its forms.

You will dance the dance of the native Fear tribe wishing you had met more Hibs fans instead of the healthy Pars fans.

17 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Too far. Imagine seriously talking about fighting at the football. Rocket.

Fighting at the football ...*smirff smirff*

Have a word with yourself. Away and whittle some clothes pegs.

Archived