Dunfermline v Falkirk

6 minutes ago, distresseduke said:

dunfermline are the team I want to beat the most ...the hatred used to be outstanding...cant believe cuddly puppy raith are now considered the fierce derby rivals ...was never like this in the 80s & 90s ...what would it take for you to hate us again (unsavoury chants aside)?

Not being so fucking needy would be a start. It's utterly pathetic. 

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FE, I totally believe that about Hetherston that day, am absolute scumbag of a man. Would never tire of punching his pus.

Fun fact- Jim McIntyre played for Airdrie that day.

Just watched the video again. Was his celebration so bad? Running to his own fans tbf. That day airdrie fans tried to attack sinkys and got chased out. At the grass bit on halbeath road there was a few fights also. Massive rivalry back then.

16 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:

Just watched the video again. Was his celebration so bad? Running to his own fans tbf. That day airdrie fans tried to attack sinkys and got chased out. At the grass bit on halbeath road there was a few fights also. Massive rivalry back then.

I don't think there was any airdrie fans in the North East that day and they were housed in the main stand although I can't remember for sure. Anyway I remember weatherston running towards the cage and giving it a get it up you fist pump sort of thing. 

I'm sure there were plenty of scraps at Tynecastle in the semi of the league cup too in the early 90s and plenty more in other games.

I do wish those games against airdrie where it was a pure loathing came back. 

27 minutes ago, distresseduke said:

Aye? How about i meet you in the graveyard & punch your c**t in...just to get that old school feeling back?

Excellent. Can anyone come to watch this fight or is it an all ticket affair?

1 hour ago, Crawford Baptie said:

That irrelevant that between those 3 they've taken 11 points from us.

I'd say they were relevant.

We've been in this league for as long as we have for a reason.

Lighten up sir, ffs.

11 hours ago, distresseduke said:

Aye? How about i meet you in the graveyard & punch your c**t in...just to get that old school feeling back?

How pathetic. 

For the record, the Falkirk fan that could punch the pus of a Fifer hasn't been born yet. 

Archived