Dunfermline v Falkirk

I've seen Westfield get ripped for a lot of things but the tannoy is definitely an imaginative insult.

Wonder how long before I hear someone say they're not going to the game because the tannoy is too loud?

Certainly wouldn't have that problem at Motherwell.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, Falkirkyabass said:

Boab McHugh to come on, score the winner and get sent off for leveling Wedderburn within 5 minutes

PMSL, big Nat will stick him in his pocket, and will only let him out when he feels like it. 

1 hour ago, Bairnardo said:

Iv seen it get ripped for not having 4 stands. That could be legitimate I suppose. Anything else is pish. In the context of modern all seaters it is a fantastic stadium and our announcer has top #bantz

Yeah I'd much rather we'd taken the old stand from brockville with us and stuck some bucket seats down on the space opposite it. That would've made all the difference.

15 hours ago, TheMessiah said:

Ours was against Hibs. A fellow big team. Grangemouth no marks need not apply.

Not having that. Take away the 3.8/4k Hibs fans and 2k Falkirk fans from the attendances and you had a significantly better turnout against our good selves. 

A Falkirk supporting workmate was telling me that Falkirk have some money ready to spend in the close season if they don't go up via playoffs this season. Apparently they've been holding onto it for a couple of years whilst the Hearts, Rangers and Hibs were in the league. With them all gone there's now better reason to spend and get up to the top flight.

20 hours ago, Stellaboz said:

Airdrie were hated for many reasons,mostly before my time. If you want to ignite that fury, watch Hetherstons pus as he scored on the Champions video when we sealed the 95/96 division one title.

Apparently when he got off the coach before the game he said to a couple of Pars staff/volunteers "we are here to ruin your party".  Did he not play for Rovers anaw?

I dislike Airdrie more than Falkirk overall just for past scuminess. The games against Falkirk are not ones I look out for when the fixtures are announced at the start of the season in honesty. Falkirk do bring a decent crowd though compared to most so there is a slightly better atmosphere than a run of a mill league game but that's about it for me. I'm not a fan of TFS or where it sits which probably diminishes my enthusiasm a bit for the away days there.

I would probably look for the Rovers games, Cowden and the games against hibs/hearts and the Glasgow two when we have been in the same leagues as them.

A Falkirk supporting workmate was telling me that Falkirk have some money ready to spend in the close season if they don't go up via playoffs this season. Apparently they've been holding onto it for a couple of years whilst the Hearts, Rangers and Hibs were in the league. With them all gone there's now better reason to spend and get up to the top flight.

He's taking pish.

46 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

FE, I totally believe that about Hetherston that day, am absolute scumbag of a man. Would never tire of punching his pus.

Fun fact- Jim McIntyre played for Airdrie that day.

Very good player in his day though.

1 hour ago, JFPar said:

I suspect a bit of the profit from a couple of years ago is still kicking around the bank account. Can't see it being used on the playing budget though. 

Tbh the budget Houston currently has to work with is pretty decent for this division

On 17/04/2017 at 18:32, Back Post Misses said:

Is this our support the day you won the league when you were cheating ? If it is I applaud everyone who didn't go. I view it with pride that we had very few who went.

i went, I hated every second of it, tbf I knew a lass who worked for Falkirk at the time so got free tickets so does that count? Brutal i left after the 3rd i think. I felt like killing presley when he waved at their support. 

Not having that. Take away the 3.8/4k Hibs fans and 2k Falkirk fans from the attendances and you had a significantly better turnout against our good selves. 

You think we tell the truth about attendances?

pay less tax if you "didn't sell" many tickets m8

#alwaysballin

46 minutes ago, moanthebairns said:

i went, I hated every second of it, tbf I knew a lass who worked for Falkirk at the time so got free tickets so does that count? Brutal i left after the 3rd i think. I felt like killing presley when he waved at their support. 

Good for you, only saving grace is you didnt pay

dunfermline are the team I want to beat the most ...the hatred used to be outstanding...cant believe cuddly puppy raith are now considered the fierce derby rivals ...was never like this in the 80s & 90s ...what would it take for you to hate us again (unsavoury chants aside)?

Archived