Dunfermline v Falkirk

Well...Dunfermline have nothing really to play for, Falkirk need the win to keep up the challenge for 2nd...foregone conclusion, right??

With some sensible team selections Falkirk will win, but I have zero confidence in Houston to make those selections.  If he starts Kerr again I may explode.

Prediction? f**k knows.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dunfermline can still mathematically make promotion play offs (extremely unlikely) i wouldn't imagine AJ changing much and going for play offs while there still a possibility so i reckon strong line up and we pump Falkirk. 3-1 pars

While playoffs are a long way away I'd hope we'd go balls out to finish 5th, decent money in it.

Both times Falkirk won, Baird was integral, his pressuring high up the park just set the tone, he was quiet at EEP though. I'd far rather face McHugh or Austin. Falkirk fans go through stages of hating/loving players though, before the last game Craigan was getting pelters and he was the best midfielder on the park. Gallagher the left back was made out to be incredible and he was just a bit shite.

Not confident. If we did win and Fourten somehow lost to Ayr then it would make for an interesting game with Fourten the following week at EEP.

In reality, we're in a battle for 5th and I think almost every fan would have taken that before a ball was kicked. Let's get the better players signed up and start thinking about who we need to bring in to make the top four next season.

While playoffs are a long way away I'd hope we'd go balls out to finish 5th, decent money in it.

Both times Falkirk won, Baird was integral, his pressuring high up the park just set the tone, he was quiet at EEP though. I'd far rather face McHugh or Austin. Falkirk fans go through stages of hating/loving players though, before the last game Craigan was getting pelters and he was the best midfielder on the park. Gallagher the left back was made out to be incredible and he was just a bit shite.

We haven't turned up against Falkirk really(I missed the home game). Need to show them what we are capable of.

We are certain to be mid-table nobodies this year, but as you say the money for finishing 5th is certainly worth fighting for, on top of it being a derby we have players playing for contracts, absolutely no reason to take our foot off the gas.

You would rather face Austin. Ooofffft

Baird is actually shite now though. Aside from the games against Dunfermline, he has been stinking this season. If it were up to me he'd be 6th choice after Austin, McHugh, BSLM, O'Hara and Shepherd now. As for Gallagher, he is only 17. He'll be a great left back for us next season, not quite ready yet though. A lot of our fans were too early to judge Craigen, but what you have to remember is that a lot of our fans are wankers 

Archived