The Dundee Manager Monorail

• Replies 854
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, NewBornBairn said:

Pressley will absolutely guarantee you don't get relegated.

What is the real view from his time at Falkirk? I remember him always being disliked up here but there was a point where he was at Coventry and being touted for a bigger move before things fell apart.

Just now, harry94 said:

What is the real view from his time at Falkirk? I remember him always being disliked up here but there was a point where he was at Coventry and being touted for a bigger move before things fell apart.

Well put it this way - their were Street parties the day he went down there.

1 minute ago, harry94 said:

Brought through a lot of players with no budget, had the them in the Scottish Cup Semi's too.  I thought he done a no bad job although he did relegate them. 

Nobody seems to be mentioning Houston, although mutual bargepoles may be involved.
As to Hartley none of the other bottom six sides will be glad that he's gone, there has to be an attempt to change something.

You could probably make up a team consisting of guys who are currently managers and are looking for a job who all played for Dundee United.

So far we've had McNamara, Pressley, Mixu and Owen Coyle, all one time Arabs. Maurice Malpas can be added to that as well.

Archived