Congratulations Hibees

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry for being late, not very gracious if you can't congratulate your opponents in sport, over the course of the season Hibs have deserved to be champions as they have been easily the best side in the league, hopefully Lennon can get the ins and outs correct enough to see Hibs in the top 4 next season.

Well done Hibs. You've done it. Third time lucky and you managed to pick up a Scottish Cup win into the bargain. Good effort.

Now, seen as you lads love a draw, if you could see yourselves clear to a fourth draw of the season with the Rovers - or better still a donation of 3 points - it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in anticipation.

1 hour ago, Scary Bear said:

Well done Hibs. You've done it. Third time lucky and you managed to pick up a Scottish Cup win into the bargain. Good effort.

Now, seen as you lads love a draw, if you could see yourselves clear to a fourth draw of the season with the Rovers - or better still a donation of 3 points - it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in anticipation.

If they look at your loanee stats from Hearts over the last decade they'll make sure and give you a good old fashioned pummelling.

Thank you, thank you all. I know it's a while until GTF day but I've got a few people I'd like to thank;

Falkirk - our nemesis, the joker to our batman, the Alex Baldwin to our Ken Barlow, I've found a few of their supporters over the years to be incredibly torn faced bitter moaning c***s who seem obsessed with our ticket prices (yes Gav, you) however majority of fans are m8.75's and as long as you get rid of that baldy c**t as manager, wish you nothing but good fortune and prosperity.

Dundee United - irrelevant dayglo shite, up the HiDees.

Greenock Morton - very impressed at how you've made it quite difficult for us at times, like the laddie Quitongo and VT is always good for a laugh. Will miss standing on the WDE but won't miss queuing at that shitey caravan for food.

Ayr United - meh, look after Farid.

Raith Rovers - always liked Raith despite your stadium layout annoying me however the moment you appointed the pishy drinker Locke and subsequently signed that beak faced rodent, I've wished you eternal damnation. This hasn't changed. You serve Bovril in polystyrene cups also, fucks that all about?

Queen of the South - nice friendly club, lovely wee ground and one of my good mates is a doonhamer. Having the über *** Lyle isn't a good thing however you also have Dobbie and wee Danny Carmichael. That's really all I've got for you guys.

St. Mirren - the Maureen's, the BOO champions, wanted you down and out for having the temerity to have a slavering arsehole like Alex Rae as a manager HOWEVER you have also provided us with one of the best players in world football in SJM. Also like the fact that your manager got punted (ALLEGEDLY) for dipping the Hearts physio, kudos. Glad you've hit form and are on the way up, keep it going buddies.

Dunfermline Athletic - probably my favourite away day. Just over the bridge, an array of lovely community style pubs (Coady's especially) and let's not even forget to mention the utterly gorgeous steak bridies that are just sensational. Don't like your signing policy recently (Higginbotham is an ugly p***k and would fight his shadow) however you do have Sean Murdoch who's a Hibby so swings and roundabouts. Love to see you in the top flight again soon.

Finally, our love, our one stand wonders, the Sons to our Hiberni, Dumbarton Football Club. Never in my wildest dreams did I think I'd begin to care so highly about this side but by god I do. Your stadium will forever hold special memories for me as it was the first away ground my son visited (King Dom hattie in a 6-3 win) and you'd think given that it was November, freezing cold and open to the elements that I would've wished the game away to come home but no, in that stadium I felt at home. Yes you've signed Nade however, are any of us really perfect? You've had Sammy for almost a year and not to mention now have the handsome Lewy Vaughan in your ranks. You guys keep punching above your weight, fighting the good side and show that good things come to good people. Your fans are a credit to your club (apart from the one that bumps his laddie on his birthday to get on the lager) and I will miss you all dearly. God bless Stevie Aitken, good bless the HiberniSons and god bless Dumbarton Football Club.

Late to the P&B party here, I apologise.

Well done, Hibs. Fully deserved and could've been wrapped up earlier if you'd really wanted to. However, your work here is not yet done. You have 3 more jobs to do which will go a long way to helping your brothers in the West. Raith, Ayr and St Mirren. Slaughter them all. Then go on to Hampden and make us all proud once again. Thank you.

On 16/04/2017 at 15:54, djchapsticks said:

Well done Hibs. No complaints over course of the season.

Since we done you a favour yesterday in helping you get your title party, hows about you do us a wee turn in your games between now and the end of the season?

Don't think you's will need any favours on a great wee run Mr Ross has done a good job and hopefully you's come up next season. 

Archived