Alloa Athletic 3 v 1 Brechin City

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Am I correct in saying a win guarantees a play off spot for us?
Given the pattern of our games vs Brechin in recent years (we win at Glebe they win at Recs) by no means a certainty.

It would. If we win and QP/EF do too, we'd be 10 points clear of fourth with 3 games to go. As you said though, Brechin at home is always tough for us.

6 minutes ago, theoriginalhedge said:

Hope no more of our players get injured on this treacherous surface. 

yeah 6 lost limbs and 7 players who will never walk again due to the poor surface, we could play it in the abandoned adjacent car park to make yer boys feel more at home ?

Wasnt at the livi match because i refuse to give scotlands scum any of my money but watched the highlights if we can play like the hightlights showed i think we can win.

Same starting 11

We didn't play that great except from the first 5 minutes and when we went 2-0 down and they went into party mode. Need to play better over the course of the 90.

25 minutes ago, falkirkwasp said:

Looks from the highlights like we had loads of chances? Game could have been killed off in the first 10..

Well on top for the first 10, largely disjointed after Pittmans screamer. Picked up a bit following the penalty miss but not a vintage performance.

1 hour ago, falkirkwasp said:

Looks from the highlights like we had loads of chances? Game could have been killed off in the first 10..

The first 10 was all us after they scored they controlled the game without causing too many problems I actually think it was one of the more boring games I've done this season.

11 hours ago, theoriginalhedge said:

Hope no more of our players get injured on this treacherous surface. 

https://link.springer.com/article/10.2165/11535910-000000000-00000

3 minutes ago, LeodhasXD said:

The first 10 was all us after they scored they controlled the game without causing too many problems I actually think it was one of the more boring games I've done this season.

https://link.springer.com/article/10.2165/11535910-000000000-00000

Our players must be the unlucky ones in this statistic . 

Archived